Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$125
US$222
US$124
US$208
  • Pool
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
  • Breakfast included
US$131
US$101
1,459 results
All reviewsevening receptionthe riversoup and saladcomplimentary drinksdowntown spokaneriverfront parksteam roomwalking pathhot breakfastgonzaga universityfront desk staffking suitelocation is greatcentennial trailgreat place to stayfree breakfasthot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was one of may favorite overnights on our last road trip. The executive king room was a perfect configuration for my family with a fold out sofa bed in a separate area divided by pocket doors. This allowed my toddler to sleep while my husband and I had our own space. We were also lucky enough to get a room with a view of the fireworks on the 4th of July. Absolute perfection. The location is within walking distance to the river front park and restaurants. It also offers a happy hour with two free wine/beers per adult plus a couple little snacks. Breakfast is nicely done and yummy. The hot tub is great and the pool in nice but I wish it was a bit warmer. A great choice all around. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We have always loved staying at Oxford Suites but this was our first time at this location. The staff was welcoming, the cookies were yummy and the pool/hot tub was great! Our room was well above expectations and the little details- mints, real coffee cups etc.- made me 5 star pleased. The cleanliness was better than most super expensive hotels! We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stay here several times a year when I am in Spokane on business. The beds are great and the morning breakfast cannot be beat as hotel breakfasts go. It is very convenient to downtown, and I very much enjoying walking through the park by the falls on my way to my meetings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I just returned from a truly memorable two days. Every minute of our stay from check in to departure was made enjoyable by James and his attentive, friendly and accommodating staff. Our room faced the Spokane River, clock tower and located downstream the breathtaking Falls. We enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception. As we love the outdoors the Riverfront Park, the peaceful and beautiful Centennial Trail, and being able to walk to shopping and restaurants added to our truly happy stay. Will definitely return.

Osoyoos, BC

Room Tip: We were on the 4th Floor with a view of the river.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beverley D
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had a room that featured a pocket door to make a separate bedroom. This was very helpful with children. The interiors were well kept and the beds were comfortable. We appreciated the included breakfast, which was more than adequate, and the free drinks in the evening. Staff were polite and helpful, including cleaning staff.

Minor issues that could be improved were the TV channel guide (not remotely accurate) and the pool area was briefly closed for some kind of repairs.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor to avoid the sound of footsteps overhead
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family