We could only stay one night on our way down to WSU Alive orientation. The young tall male check in clerk working on Friday afternoon @ 4:30 pm was very courteous, as I had accidentally made a double reservation but he took care of it like it wasn't a big deal. Room was very clean, tub and counter sparkling, we used the mini fridge and microwave. Lots of channels on tv. Having a sink in your room is a little unusual but not a deal breaker. Used google maps to get there, but there is construction going on in downtown Spokane, be prepared for unexpected detours and road closures until it is finished. There are more well known hotel brands nearby, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. It was my first Oxford Suite's stay and I will also look for their other locations as well. Breakfast wasn't crowded @ 8 AM on Saturday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane