“Excellent Service”

Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Walla Walla
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this hotel from the nice big room to the evening reception and fantastic hot breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to both families and business in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Portland
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A friend recommended this hotel to me and I'm glad I chose it. They accomodated my last minute cancallation for one night due to flight delay, and stored my luggage for a whole day when I was doing an overnight relay race before check-in. On check in they provided me vouchers for two drinks, which was nice even though I didn't end up using them. The location is great - right on the Centennial Trail, which will take you to the downtown are across the river in just a few minutes. They also provide a really good breakfast and free airport shuttle. What else do you need?!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Richland
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our room was very quiet. We didn't hear any of our neighbors, either on the sides or from above. The location was an easy walk to downtown through Riverfront Park. The room was clean. We had a nice view over the river to downtown.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Stockton, California
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I used trip advisor to find a place while my husband was on business for 5 days where i could relax but be close to activities because i had no car. The room overlooked the river with a beautiful view and a balcony and large room with a separate couch area from the bed. I had been concerned because they said the sink was in the bedroom. But no worries~I loved it because I could get ready while my husband was showering without being crowded into one room. Plenty of light to put on my make-up unlike someone else's review. The staff was wonderful...James and Chris very helpful and informative, housekeepers immaculate and ready for any request. The friendly shuttle driver Cindy took me back and forth to shopping the park etc and picked me up when I called. (Though the lovely park and shopping was within walking distance if desired.))The breakfast was good every day and I liked the evening reception which had soup vegetables dip chips etc. Nice little snack. One night we ordered hamburgers from the Bistro and they were delicious. Later we stayed at a very pricey hotel in Tacoma and there was no comparison to the wonderful experience at Oxford Suites.

Room Tip: Pick one with a balcony and view of the river...The king studios are very nice, large, and comfortab...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
San Francisco
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Staff very nice and accommodating. Happy to have gotten a suite and a crib for our 1 year old to sleep undisturbed. The price was very fair and free breakfast was better than many. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

College
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We finished our honeymoon here, and enjoyed every minute. The staff was so kind and thoughtful, and gave us a wonderful little platter of cake and champagne for us to celebrate. The room's view was wonderful of the river and downtown.

The suite was well sized, though the bathroom was a bit claustrophobic. Curiously, the two tv's in the room would not shoe the same channel at the same time. The pool was very nice, and the free drinks and breakfast were good enough (don't try any of the wines though: cheap!).

A wonderful spot for sure!

Room Tip: Grab one with a good river view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kent
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A great overall experience. Warmly greeted by front desk staff and every member of the staff team. Quiet room; clean and nice way to spend an evening. great location near downtown and on the riverfront for a nice walk in the evening.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business