In Spokane for my wife's tennis team tournament. Brought our high school age daughter with us.
Here's the "Honest Scoop":
1. Not luxury, but very nice. (You carry your own bags go your room, or find one of their carts).
2. The two room suite we had (entry/dining/kitchenette/loveseat-hide-a-bed room, then a door to a bedroom and bathroom) was clean. (If it's important to you, the person in the first room has to open the door to the second room to enter the bathroom. There is no second door blocking the bedroom, i.e. they're in your room - though at the end of a six foot hall).
3. We were disappointed when it was time to pull out the hide-a-bed that it wasn't made up. A plastic bag with sheets ect was in the closet.
4. The air conditioner was barely up to the job. It took a long time to cool down the room.
5. Breakfast want spectacular, much better that the continental type.
6. The evening reception was standard- midrange drinks and marginal snacks - but I dud enjoy the soup. I called it dinner.
All-in-all, it passes muster. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane