“Our Theatrical Secret”

Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport
Ranked #5 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We shared two weekends with the Hilton Garden Inn Our Daughter was in a EWU college Play "McBeth" both weekends and share family time together with her too. We found this Garden Inn just because we wanted some where different in the Spokane area and part of the Hilton Hotels My Wife and I found this Secert Hideaway for Us Very New,well kept and Very we were very well received by the Services we received. Yes ! We will return this Spring for "Julius Caesar" at EWU and stay once again at the Hilton Garden Inn

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGISA-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Wow. Thank you for the raving review of our hotel. On behalf of my entire staff, it was truly a pleasure having you as our guest; we looking forward to seeing you all again for the Julius Ceaser play at EWU. Go Eags.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I always enjoy my stays with Hilton family hotels, I would recommend this hotel for a comfortable business stay. I found the staff to be very helpful and attentive. Also very close proximity to my business needs and entertainment.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Furthermore, thank you for the gracious comments regarding our Team here at HGI Spokane Airport. I appreciate you sharing your experience and hope that we get the chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks, and had multiple annoyances.

The first is the heater that sits next to the window. In my particular room, there was a very noticeable draft coming in from outside. I had to keep my heater cranked up pretty high - it was hard to keep my room a consistent temperature.

The second issue that I had on multiple nights (unrelated to the hotel, but more so related to the type of crowd that it attracts possibly due to the casino very close by) was the loud neighbors. One night in the room directly next to mine there were people beating as loud as a human can possibly beat on a door for about 10 minutes. This was at 2 AM when I had to wake up at 5:30. On a few other nights, I was wakened by what sounded like people running and jumping around on the floor above me (there are 3 total floors for your situational awareness).

The third issue was the lack of water pressure/hot water. I didn't take a hot shower the entire time I was there, and showers took longer because there was hardly any pressure.

The fourth issue was the mattress and pillows. To me they were both terribly uncomfortable. The mattresses are supposed to be adjustable, but when I adjusted it, nothing happened.

There are some areas throughout the hotel that seem like they need cleaned up. Wallpaper peeling, dirty corners, etc. I am not sure if maid service is only explicitly allowed to throw away items in the trash can, or if they were lazy. I had what was obviously trash next to the can, and it was left.

The good things about the hotel to me are the breakfast (not continental - $10 for a buffet/eggs made to order), which was pretty delicious, and the free shuttle to and from the airport/casino.

I brought a couple of issues up to management, but I did not feel like moving all of my stuff to another room, so I decided to deal with it. If I visit Spokane again, I may try a different hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel, and I appreciate your candor in your review of your stay. We take feedback from our guests very seriously, and guest room appearance is an area of our hotel that we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share, and I hope you will try our hotel again in the future.

General Manger

Reviewed 6 March 2014

If you are looking for a quiet, clean & professional place to stay in Spokane during your travels, Hilton Garden Inn is the place to go. Beautiful rooms, very comfortable beds that adjust to your needs, and every amenity on site you might need.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed just one night, was able to leave our car for a week, the room had a nice big bed and was comfortable, was quiet and is right by the airport for a great price.

This is not your perfect getaway hotel, the primary use for this hotel is to connect with the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn, Spokane, WA and when we first walked in, we were greeted and checked in within 10 minutes. The room was clean, we pick this hotel because of the 24 hour service for the fitness gym and pool. Room service was done in a timely manner. When we go back to Spokane, we will be staying at this hotel again. Overall experience was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Breakfast from the buffet is overpriced . The quality of the food was good but the items were not even warm . We ate there for the convenience , but would probably pass it up next time. They do offer eggs to order as well as omelets , so maybe that's an option. The staff was very helpful , and the shuttle service great . Location of the hotel in relation to the airport makes that transition a good short experience. Rooms are clean and spacious , allowing a good nights rest .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business