“Wonderful and convenient place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport
Ranked #5 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Missoula, Montana, United States
“Wonderful and convenient place to stay”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is close to the Spokane airport with transportation to and from the airport. It is also close to the Northern Quest casino for shows and other entertainment. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the food in the restaurant is quite good. The staff in all areas of the hotel is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISA-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback. On behalf of my entire team I'd like to say thank you for staying with us and we are all glad you had a great stay. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Chris Anderson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I used to stay at the Hilton all the time I traveled anywhere and loved the service I received and the price. 2 years ago tried to stay in the Seattle area and had nothing but problems. It took me over 3 months and canceled credit cards before it was settled. I swore I would never use them again but I thought I would give them another chance, it had been over 2 years ago. So I booked 2 rooms with them again and still had too many issues with the my credit card, which the number was stolen within 15 min of them charging it

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISA-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for giving us another chance and for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your safety and security are of the utmost importance to us, and we will be reaching out to you directly in an attempt to resolve the situation. I apologize for the frustration you must be facing and regret we dropped the ball. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and welcome you to contact our offices directly if we may be of any additional assistance.

Miramar, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Wonderful staff, very friendly and accomodating. Very clean, comfortable rooms. Stayed for 2 and a half weeks for business and the entire trip was wonderful. Room was cleaned beautifully and room service was always quick and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank You for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Spokane. I am delighted that you had a great experience at our hotel. We look forward to any chance we have at serving you again in the future.

Grandview, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We shared two weekends with the Hilton Garden Inn Our Daughter was in a EWU college Play "McBeth" both weekends and share family time together with her too. We found this Garden Inn just because we wanted some where different in the Spokane area and part of the Hilton Hotels My Wife and I found this Secert Hideaway for Us Very New,well kept and Very we were very well received by the Services we received. Yes ! We will return this Spring for "Julius Caesar" at EWU and stay once again at the Hilton Garden Inn

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wow. Thank you for the raving review of our hotel. On behalf of my entire staff, it was truly a pleasure having you as our guest; we looking forward to seeing you all again for the Julius Ceaser play at EWU. Go Eags.

Aberdeen, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I always enjoy my stays with Hilton family hotels, I would recommend this hotel for a comfortable business stay. I found the staff to be very helpful and attentive. Also very close proximity to my business needs and entertainment.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Furthermore, thank you for the gracious comments regarding our Team here at HGI Spokane Airport. I appreciate you sharing your experience and hope that we get the chance to serve you again in the future.

Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks, and had multiple annoyances.

The first is the heater that sits next to the window. In my particular room, there was a very noticeable draft coming in from outside. I had to keep my heater cranked up pretty high - it was hard to keep my room a consistent temperature.

The second issue that I had on multiple nights (unrelated to the hotel, but more so related to the type of crowd that it attracts possibly due to the casino very close by) was the loud neighbors. One night in the room directly next to mine there were people beating as loud as a human can possibly beat on a door for about 10 minutes. This was at 2 AM when I had to wake up at 5:30. On a few other nights, I was wakened by what sounded like people running and jumping around on the floor above me (there are 3 total floors for your situational awareness).

The third issue was the lack of water pressure/hot water. I didn't take a hot shower the entire time I was there, and showers took longer because there was hardly any pressure.

The fourth issue was the mattress and pillows. To me they were both terribly uncomfortable. The mattresses are supposed to be adjustable, but when I adjusted it, nothing happened.

There are some areas throughout the hotel that seem like they need cleaned up. Wallpaper peeling, dirty corners, etc. I am not sure if maid service is only explicitly allowed to throw away items in the trash can, or if they were lazy. I had what was obviously trash next to the can, and it was left.

The good things about the hotel to me are the breakfast (not continental - $10 for a buffet/eggs made to order), which was pretty delicious, and the free shuttle to and from the airport/casino.

I brought a couple of issues up to management, but I did not feel like moving all of my stuff to another room, so I decided to deal with it. If I visit Spokane again, I may try a different hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel, and I appreciate your candor in your review of your stay. We take feedback from our guests very seriously, and guest room appearance is an area of our hotel that we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share, and I hope you will try our hotel again in the future.

General Manger
Republic, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

If you are looking for a quiet, clean & professional place to stay in Spokane during your travels, Hilton Garden Inn is the place to go. Beautiful rooms, very comfortable beds that adjust to your needs, and every amenity on site you might need.