“Nice overnight Stay”

Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Olympia, Washington
“Nice overnight Stay”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The front desk staff were very friendly. Check in process was smooth. The lobby is very welcoming and clean. The room was nice and clean. Bathroom and shower were good. The bed was comfortable. I did not eat at the hotel. I would stay here again on a trip to Spokane.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HGISA-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for posting positive feedback. I am thrilled that you had great interactions with our staff and I will be sure to share your comments with them. I am hopeful that we are able to serve you again in the future.

Best,

Chris Anderson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
WA State
Reviewed 25 March 2014

First stay here. This motel is not a 5-star, but it's close. Outstanding reception. Realtively new, and spotless. Bright atmosphere, but in no way gaudy - fresh and clean, nice decor. Outstanding room - large, exceptionally clean, well-equipped, quiet. VERY nice bed. Friendly and helpful staff at all hours. Will return as often as travel warrants.

Spent 11 days in Asia, returned here exhausted and sleepless - appreciated this motel's atmosphere and staff. On departure, had spent a night in SeaTac Marriott, which was by comparison much less comfortable and less accommodating, but nonetheless cost more. Thanks to this motel, I'll look for Hilton again.

Room Tip: Mine was 3rd floor, and very quiet despite being near an elevator.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us here at HGI Spokane and for taking the time to post your stay experience. We are hopeful to get a chance to serve you again in the future.

Missoula, Montana, United States
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is close to the Spokane airport with transportation to and from the airport. It is also close to the Northern Quest casino for shows and other entertainment. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the food in the restaurant is quite good. The staff in all areas of the hotel is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the positive feedback. On behalf of my entire team I'd like to say thank you for staying with us and we are all glad you had a great stay. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I used to stay at the Hilton all the time I traveled anywhere and loved the service I received and the price. 2 years ago tried to stay in the Seattle area and had nothing but problems. It took me over 3 months and canceled credit cards before it was settled. I swore I would never use them again but I thought I would give them another chance, it had been over 2 years ago. So I booked 2 rooms with them again and still had too many issues with the my credit card, which the number was stolen within 15 min of them charging it

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISA-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for giving us another chance and for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your safety and security are of the utmost importance to us, and we will be reaching out to you directly in an attempt to resolve the situation. I apologize for the frustration you must be facing and regret we dropped the ball. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and welcome you to contact our offices directly if we may be of any additional assistance.

Miramar, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Wonderful staff, very friendly and accomodating. Very clean, comfortable rooms. Stayed for 2 and a half weeks for business and the entire trip was wonderful. Room was cleaned beautifully and room service was always quick and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank You for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Spokane. I am delighted that you had a great experience at our hotel. We look forward to any chance we have at serving you again in the future.

Grandview, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We shared two weekends with the Hilton Garden Inn Our Daughter was in a EWU college Play "McBeth" both weekends and share family time together with her too. We found this Garden Inn just because we wanted some where different in the Spokane area and part of the Hilton Hotels My Wife and I found this Secert Hideaway for Us Very New,well kept and Very we were very well received by the Services we received. Yes ! We will return this Spring for "Julius Caesar" at EWU and stay once again at the Hilton Garden Inn

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wow. Thank you for the raving review of our hotel. On behalf of my entire staff, it was truly a pleasure having you as our guest; we looking forward to seeing you all again for the Julius Ceaser play at EWU. Go Eags.

Aberdeen, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I always enjoy my stays with Hilton family hotels, I would recommend this hotel for a comfortable business stay. I found the staff to be very helpful and attentive. Also very close proximity to my business needs and entertainment.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Furthermore, thank you for the gracious comments regarding our Team here at HGI Spokane Airport. I appreciate you sharing your experience and hope that we get the chance to serve you again in the future.