“Forget the overpriced Davenport”
Review of Spokane Club Inn

Spokane Club Inn
Ranked #3 of 13 Spokane B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We always stay at the Davenport, but they are getting to pricey. I looked for an alternative and we ended up here. It is a great place. They upgraded us to the King Suite and it was super nice. Mini bar is reasonably priced. Room was very clean, pillows perfect and bed verg comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 310 was a very nice suite!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank claudia p

Reviewed 1 April 2012

The Spokane Club Inn recently opened up to non-members. The hotel is in a historic building two blocks from shopping mall and riverfront park. It has lots of character, a nice dining room and free access to its high quality athletic facility via sky bridge. The athletic facility offers a wide variety of daily exercise classes. Be sure to check the schedule of classes when you first arrive. The bathroom is dated but everything worked fine. Overall, it is is a very nice, classy option for under $100 per night.

1  Thank Terri85750
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Stayed at this hotel from a Priceline bidding win. It was rated 3 stars. The location is quite nice, very close to Riverside Shopping Mall and numerous nice restaurants.

The room was quite large, however, the bathroom was very small with no countertop space. Decor is quite out dated, TV is out dated. Bed was comfortable and clean.

The hotel staff was very friendly. Only big complaint about this hotel is there is no onsite parking. The parking garage is one block away, for $15 per night. Think that is a bit steep for Spokane.

Room Tip: If you can find parking on the street, take advantage o the free time. Garage will cost you $15 per...
1  Thank Brown_Samantha
Reviewed 27 March 2012

There is nothing terribly "wrong" with this hotel. It is clean and in a good location. That being said, I really did not enjoy my stay here. This is in part because I was traveling fro work and really wanted a relaxing, stress-free stay. For starters, the room I was in was in desperate need of renovating. It really was like staying in a room at your grandparents' house, and not in a good way. Everything was extremely dated (though functional). There were very few electical outlets, and only the outlet in the bathroom would work for my cell and iPad chargers. The mattress was really saggy and the pillows seemed about 20 years old. Everything in the room was about 20-40 years old, and not in the "i'm-staying-in-a-charming-bed-and-breakfast" sort of way. I got this room on Priceline, so in fairness some of my beef was with them for saying this was a 3-star hotel. I would say it's about a 2-star. I was really wishing I'd splurged and spent the extra $40 for a "real" hotel. The staff was very nice. Room was very clean. Parking was a block away and $15 a night, though since my stay was brief I was only charged for half. It's an OK place, but if style and amenities are important to you, stay at a more recognizable brand.

Room Tip: See if they have renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelGuy72
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have stayed at the Spokane Club for years. The staff is professional and courtious. The food is excellent. The rooms have some character and are very comfortable. The adjoining (connected by a skywalk) athletic facility is a complete, fully staffed operation. I would highly recommend the Spokane Club for your stay in downtown Spokane.

1  Thank Dennis S
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I loved staying at the Spokane Club! I was in town for 2 nights for a wedding. The hotel was within easy walking distance to all kinds of restaraunts, bars, shopping, and some really great coffee shops. The room was super comfortable. Came with a little refrigerator and bar set up. Access to a couple of bottles of wine, etc in the room. Plenty of space. I went to the gym both mornings and was very happy with it. They had access to anything I could want for my workouts. Also, the cardio stations looked out over the Spokane River, which was nice in the morning. The only thing I didn't like was paying for parking. I didn't know that they were charging me per night for use of their garage. Other than that, perfect! I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This was such a find! This private membership boutique hotel has recently become available to the public. I was traveling for business but spoke to families that were having the same awesome experience that I was. The dining experience was wonderful as was the location to the downtown Spokane area. The last thing to say is we had full use of there athletic facility which is 4 stories high and it had everything from Olympic size swimming pool, steam/sauna to awesome cardio equipment! We will highly recommend and be back soon.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the recently renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business