Spokane Club Inn
US$124
US$208
US$131
US$101
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$90
QualityInn
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ruby(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfitness clubathletic facilityfitness centerthe riverclosetreciprocal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Room was so outdated. Tiny. Bathroom had mildew in the tiles. The toilet was like that you would find at a high school gym or stadium. The cabinet was rotting. The staff was not very friendly. The front entrance is not wheelchair accessible. Therefore we had to carry our baby stroller up the steps. We barely fit in the elevator. The bed was awful. It sagged in the middle and we both woke up with aching backs

I can't believe how much we spent for such an overall horrible experience. Will NEVER stay here again NOR recommend it to anyone. we were only glad that we had stayed only one night. I have stayed in better quality hotels in third world countries!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank GalBlueEyes
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Perfect location to downtown Spokane with excellent safe garage parking. Walk to all venues in the downtown area. They rooms and restaurant are continually being updated. Be sure to ask for one of the new updated rooms or pay for the suites. The staff and customer service is fantastic! Be sure to make reservations in the restaurant and enjoy one of Chef's fantastic meals. I would highly recommend the athletics facilities and a good workout or swim. Good for couples, business travelers and singles. Tell them Connie Stark, StarkTours.org sent you! You'll have the family club feel for the best value and service in downtown Spokane.

Room Tip: Book my favorite suite on the fourth floor located on the northwest side! Great view of the river and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank StarkTours
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Great location, reasonable price, pleasant lobby, good restaurant and worn out but clean room. My regular room was outdated with stained carpet and old tile. My sister's upgraded room was fantastic! So if you don't care about the room, then its a good place to stay.

Room Tip: If you get an upgraded room then you are in a very fine hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Ryan L, Hospitality Director at Spokane Club Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Hi Travelhound,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and various areas of the facility. I apologize for the state of the room that you stayed in. We are continuing to update our guest rooms and I hope the next time you are in town you will enjoy one of our newly updated rooms.

Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Location: great location. About three blocks from the mall, restaurants, library, and downtown.
Parking: it is about a block away and $10 a day. There is a loading and unloading spot in front of the hotel, so you can drop off your luggage and then park (and pickup luggage at checkout).
Facilities: the bar and restaraunt were terrific. Reasonable prices and great choices. There was even a healthy breakfest of egg whites, fruit and great bread toast for $7. The bartender also made a great pear martini which was amazing. There is also a gym and a pool but I didn't have a chance to check it out.
Room: the only downside to the stay. First, and it may not be a big deal, but I found it weird that the room had no bath (and the shower head was a little unwielding). Also the room looks pretty aged. The tv is an old clunker and there was paint pealing off the wall. I have also come to learn that you can tell how clean a place is by what's under the bed. I dropped an item behind the bed board and ended having to move the bed where I stepped on a baby pacifier - yuck. Finally I could tell if he mattress was just extra soft or old and saggy, but it would sink when you sat or laid in it. Room did have a mini fridge and coffee.
Other: staff was friendly and you can store your luggage downstairs after checkout if you need to (I had some business and wasn't leaving until evening). There was also two computers downstairs to print boarding passes, ect.
I would potentially stay there again but will also give one or two places another try.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank tac0matraveler
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The rooms are clean, the service is great. convenient and located in a good area.
Nice Coffee machine and coffee selection in the room. it feels like you are living in an old house with old furniture , but in a way it works. parking is 10 dollars through the hotel and it is a block away, not so bad. street parking if you wakeup before 8 to move the car or add money for 2 hours is convenient.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank travellotcities
Ryan L, Hospitality Director at Spokane Club Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

We are please to hear you enjoyed your stay! We continue to update our rooms without changing our "old worl charm" so to speak. We hope that you will visit us again in the future!

Thanks again for staying with us and for the review!

Ryan Lloyd