My daughter and I decided to make a last minute shopping trip to Spokane and decided to scope out Trip advisor for their accomodation recommendations. This hotel is a gem! Probably the cleanest hotel that we have ever stayed at including some five stars in other cities. The room was awesome with all the ammenities that you would expect, such as air conditioning, blow dryer, iron, plus a small fridge and microwave. The two beds were comfy and there was a nice lazy boy chair to relax in.When we were there it was super quiet . A continental breakfast with a good variety was included and coffee and teas are available 24/7 . The lounge area has nice tables for breakfast and nice chairs to relax in.They do have a work out room on the second floor and on the fourth there is apparently a quiet area to relax plus vending machines. We did not take advantage of these amenities . The staff were great! If you ask they will give out discounts for the two restaurants that are walking distance from the hotel up the hill. The Mexican restaurant had good food but there was far too much food for one person. Next time I would order one portion for two people. There are a couple of restaurants next door, but we did not try them.The hotel is a five minute drive from downtown. The staff recommended parking the car at the big parkade downtown and it was cheap, 8 dollars for the whole day. Centrally located you can explore all of the shops, restaurants and sites close by .The parkade is accessible from inside the mall until very late in the evening. Best to pay before you go out at the kiosk though, the paying line at night gets very long. We loved the city of Spokane and will definately come back to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Madison Inn by Riversage - Spokane WA Clean, Quiet, Friendly, Affordable Lodging, Situated Next to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital, Close to Restaurants, Downtown and Entertainment Venues, Free Hot Breakfast, Pet Friendly, Microwaves & Refrigerators (Available), Irons & Board, Hair Driers, Individually controlled HVAC, Free Wi-Fi, Completely Non-Smoking Facility, Room service meals available from the hospital, delivered to the patient's hotel room, for a charge. Exceptional Value and Comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Madison Inn by Riversage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Inn By Riverstone Hotel Spokane
- Madison Hotel Spokane
- The Madison Hotel By Riverstone