“Extra Clean and very handy”

The Madison Inn by Riversage
Ranked #19 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed while having a procedure across the street at Sacred Heart Hospital and found it to be very clean, comfortable with a handy location. we will stay there again on a pleasure trip. Extra blessing using Sacred Heart security to get back and forth from hospital!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Joe828

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed in this hotel for two nights. The hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the manager Bob. My room was old but very clean. I can not complain. The only minus is the poor breakfast.Thank you guys!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Tanya D
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed at the Madison Inn for three nights on a recent business trip. I stayed in one of the business king rooms. The room was perfect. It was clean, nicely decorated and very comfortable. The internet service was great and I had a nice, large work area to utilize. The staff of the Inn was extremely friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast had a lot of options, including oatmeal and breakfast sandwiches. The price was awesome as well. I will stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

Dennis D.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis D
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

This place is not easy to find but its a good value and an excellent choice if you need something close to the hospital. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance ( subway, chipotle and a couple pubs) but otherwise you will need a car to get around. The beds weren't terrible but they could have been more comfortable.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed at the Madison in Spokane on Jan. 18th and 19th 2014. It was a very short notice trip and we made no arrangements ahead of time as my father was sent to Spokane for a medical issue. We happened on reviews for the Madison while searching for a place to stay on-line. We called the Madison and booked on very short notice for one night just to see if it appeared acceptable as a motel. Upon our arrival we went ahead and reserved our room for at least two nights based on the appearance of the room and the motel in general. It was very clean and well kept, the staff was helpful and friendly and assured us we could book for as many nights as we thought we might need and could cancel by 11:00 am and not be charged if we needed to check-out sooner. The rates were very reasonable and we have a small dog that we were able to keep with us for an additional $10/night. The motel has a modest continental breakfast and several restaurants nearby as well as places to eat at the nearby medical facilities. They are a little hard to find, but it is well worth the effort. They have my highest recommendation.

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you prefer in a room, they were very accommodating.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kingkongkona
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have to come to Spokane to work at least once a month, sometimes more. The Madison Inn is probably the friendliest hotel I have ever stayed. All the people are great, my room is always clean, and they always go above and beyond the call of duty. For instance this time, my rental car died and the manager Bill took care of it for me, so that I could get to work on time. This is just one of the many times the staff have helped me. It may not be the fanciest hotel in the world, but the great service and hospitality outshines your more expensive and "fancy" hotels any day. Thanks Madison Inn, you are my favorite place to stay. I will be back again soon!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandy S
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I needed a place to getaway and be creative, a place for peace of mind. I couldn't believe that tucked away in a a special cove was this place! I couldn't believe the cleanliness of the rooms. I visited the Serenity Room as well, not that I needed to, since my room was serene enough and it was very peaceful. I used the stairs a lot and how clean! The bed, the shower, the dining room...things that mattered to me were great! LOVED the fresh fruit in the morning as well. Look out for me again, I shall return!

• Stayed: October 2013