The Madison Inn by Riversage
US$141
  • Pool
US$163
US$145
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
US$173
US$160
  • Pool
All reviewssacred heartmedical centermedical facilitiesloved onessouth hillfree popcorncontinental breakfastacross the streetmedical ratemedical reasonsmanito parksmall fridge and microwaveparking lotroom was cleanplace to staybiscuits and gravywithin walking distance
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Madison Inn is very close to Providence, Sacred Heart Hospital. I stayed with them last October and appreciated the friendly, courteous staff and clean, quiet comfort. We returned this month to find the same pleasant hotel: quiet,clean, nice amenities, coffee, breakfast offerings, afternoon popcorn and the most wonderful personnel. I contacted the hotel a week later, asking about something I'd misplaced and they promptly went above and beyond moving furniture and searching. I highly recommend the Madison Inn. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Betty H
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Madison Inn is within walking distance of Sacred Heart Medical Center and not only is the Madison Inn rated #10 of 64 in Spokane, WA, but it caters to families with medical appointments at SHMC. The service assistance was worth as much as anything else.

Room Tip: Unbeatable prices for member and family requiring medical attention at SHMC. It is also used by business travelers. For the affordable price any room is terrific but the 3rd floor is the same level as the parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank LewistonBruce
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here from Mar 18- Mar 24, 2014. My husband was having a procedure that was suppose to only require a two night stay but unfortunately, it turned into a six night stay. From the get go the staff at the Madison Inn were wonderful to work with. I didn't know from day to day if I was going to need a room and they were completely sold out due to the NCAA Basketball games. However, they were always able to provide me a room so I didn't sleep at the hospital or worse in my truck. Because I was always on a waitlist I did change rooms several times, which was completely fine as I was just grateful to have a room at the end of the day. So I can say each room I stayed in was very clean and comfortable. The handicap rooms were very roomy and had very easy access to everything. The only room I didn't care for was the one on the first floor and it was nothing against the hotel it was just I was by myself and my window was ground level which made me uncomfortable, just a personal issue. But even then when I mentioned it to the hotel the owner, Bill made sure I was moved and actually put me right behind the front desk. I felt completely safe and got the best night sleep I had experienced in a few days. Each day they just had me leave my luggage and they kindly moved it to each of my rooms so when I arrived back at night my belongings were all ready for me. As far as the breakfast I know I read some where disappointed. You know they serve breads, bagels, instant oatmeal, muffins, pastries, coffee and tea and for me it was perfect, quick and perfect to fill me up. I have been in the travel industry for 30+ years and have had stayed at some the best 5 star properties around but the service never was as nice as what I received at the Madison Inn. As far as I am concerned they rate 5 star in service and I would never hesitate to recommend or stay at this property again. On top of the wonderful service and care they provide they are very convenient to get to and from the hospital. You can definitely walk it but I did drive just because I was always leaving so late at night. The hotel has parking vouchers they can give you so you won't have to pay for parking in the hospital garage which was huge for me as I was already spending money I wasn't expecting. I also read some folks found their parking lot to be small, it's not big that's for sure but I never got back to the room before 8 pm and I always found a place to park and they were in a sold out situation. The spots can be tight but that is mostly because folks don't know how to park correctly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tammi C
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed while having a procedure across the street at Sacred Heart Hospital and found it to be very clean, comfortable with a handy location. we will stay there again on a pleasure trip. Extra blessing using Sacred Heart security to get back and forth from hospital!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Joe828
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed in this hotel for two nights. The hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the manager Bob. My room was old but very clean. I can not complain. The only minus is the poor breakfast.Thank you guys!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business