The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection
Average 3/5
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
1,832 results
All reviewsthe palm courthistoric davenportacross the streetpeacock loungeself guided toursafari roomwalking tourpeanut brittlenewer towerturn down servicewalk in showersafari themevalet parkinglarge showerbeautiful lobbydowntown spokaneroom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was disappointed when I learned that the birthday trip I planned for my wife was going to include a stay at the Davenport Tower rather then the original hotel. It turned out to be a great surprise. We've stayed at the original hotel before and loved it. The tower was better. We enjoyed the great room, the great service and the nice amenities. The décor in the lobby was also a very nice surprise. I'd go back!

One note - the hostess at the Safari very gladly agreed to let us open our wine which we intended to return to the room and enjoy with our room service meal. When I got down stairs a person in authority rudely informed both of us that a corkage fee would be charged! That was bad on several levels and almost jeopardized this stellar review. I hope someone at the hotel looks at this and does something about that.
I went back to the room, asked room service for a bottle opener - which they promptly brought up along with our meal - and we had a nice bottle of wine from our visits to the wineries in town with our meal. Thank you room service! (shame on you Safari!)

Room Tip: It appeared to me that all the rooms are excellent. A nice surprise!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank baileyno6
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Wonderful experience. Enjoyed every aspect of our stay at the Davenport. We watched the documentary which peaked our interest to walk through and enjoy our stay there. The staff were excellent. The restaurants, food and wait staff were excellent. Rooms were comfortable and very clean. Spacious bathrooms!! The only down side of our stay was that we had to leave. Cannot wait to return next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gloria L
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a great hotel. I stayed in the Davenport Tower. The room was very comfortable. The hotel is a great, classy place. Service was excellent. The restaurant and bar were also excellent. Definitely the place to stay in downtown Spokane.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I watched the in-house video showing The Davenport's history and various construction and renovation phases it has been through. The result is excellent. The lobby, restaurants and rooms of this hotel were all extremely good. The only downside was the restaurant waitress who wanted to know if II wanted her to add coffee to my espresso coffee order???

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great experience! We stayed at the historic Davenport Hotel and would absolutely stay again. The service is fantastic, the hotel itself absolutely beautiful and it is a perfect downtown location to walk to everything. We walked to Riverfront park and walked on the Centennial trail every day which is so beautiful. The historic Davenport is beautiful as is the Tower and the boutique Lusso. We went to the pub at Lusso and to the Safari Room at the Towers and both were fabulous. If we find ourselves in Spokane again, we will definately check out one of the Davenport properties.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family