“Meh... The price was ok?” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Spokane/West

Super 8 Spokane/West
Ranked #27 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Spokane
“Meh... The price was ok?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Beds were horribly uncomfortable... Feel like they've decreased in quality from previous stays. The pool was visibly filthy. Breakfast options were limited and mostly breads. (Waffles, toast and packaged cinnamon rolls). I actually had to ask for peanut butter and one employee informed me they don't keep it on the counter because they only give it out when people ask. The room was decently clean. I think I will look elsewhere on my next trip to Spokane though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Spokane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

we have stayed here many times over the years and I do not remember having any problems. we usually have our fishing boat with us in the spring and early summer and management has been very accommodating. thank you very much. sincerely, happy guests.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

How can anyone give a 5* rating on a 2* hotel ?
We stayed here as we're from out of town and needed a room before a flight at 6:00 AM.
usually we stay at the airport, Ramada, or Wingate, but thought we would save a bit of money as we only needed it for the night.
The beds were hard as a rock, where do they by beds like that? The TV was from the 80's, or maybe earlier? and the reception area, well it was like a skid row hotel.
The worse thing was the Internet and there computer, I wanted to print my boarding pass, I could have done this quickly from my phone, if they had a wireless printer, but like the everything else the printer was old. It took forever as the computer keep failing to connect with the air lines web site. I went and got my tablet while I waited to see if I could do it quicker that way. Finally after almost half an hour I got my boarding passes!
I know now that you do get what you pay for and less sometimes

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Freedom, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

While the building was not in disrepair this simply is not a friendly and welcoming place to stay. I was here two nights while waiting for my housing at the park to be finalized. I am making an assumption here but the feel is that most of their clientele are consturction/oil/etc workers as it was kind of a rough crowd. Bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable and the tv channel choices were abysmal, desk staff sucked but she may just have been having a bad day. You will want to pay for your breakfast elsewhere. Would not bring my grandbears here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Spokane hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane
Apple Tree Inn
Ramada Downtown Spokane
#28 of 46 in Spokane
Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport
Ramada at Spokane Airport

Been to Super 8 Spokane/West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Spokane/West

Property: Super 8 Spokane/West
Address: 11102 W Westbow Blvd, Spokane, WA 99224-9475
Region: United States > Washington > Spokane
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #27 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Spokane/West 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Spokane/West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - Spokane/West Hotel Spokane