“Great price, very clean, comfy bed”
Review of Apple Tree Inn

Apple Tree Inn
Ranked #26 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Washington State
“Great price, very clean, comfy bed”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I stayed in a queen room with microwave and fridge. It is a small room but good value for Spokane. I found the room clean, quiet and will return. The bed was really comfortable and I got a good nights sleep. The breakfast was adequate and the eating area pleasant. The only problem I found was that my shower curtain had an odor and could use a wash. The location was perfect for me since it is near where my son lives but it is quite a way from downtown and the river front if that's where you want to go. I felt very safe here unlike when I stayed downtown at a budget hotel. They also allow a pet in the specified rooms so this is a nice feature. This is going to be my "go to" hotel when staying in Spokane!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Violet38

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Show Low, Arizona
Reviewed 29 April 2012

If you need to stay near "The Y" in Spokane, and am interested in budgetary contraint, this should be on your list of home away from home considerations. The rooms are of ample size, and have the microwave and refrigerator conveniences. Employees are very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had during the stay was with the internet connection. I realize some people may not rely as much on that feature as myself, but am greatful it worked at least part of the time. It seemed to be a function of the internet provider because the signal to my computer was never an issue. Some pages/sites simply would not load. If you visit the area to look at real estate, the main site for such research simply will not work. Hopefully, you are just on a leisurely vacation to enjoy the many beautiful surrondings of the city, and in that case, this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank validappeal
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 12 March 2012

The Apple Tree Inn is an older facility, but are room was perfectly nice and very clean. There was a crack in the toilet lid and another in the wall but both had been neatly patched. Everything was a touch worn but it was obviously well taken care of. I would definitely stay here again.

The rates were very good and the front desk service was excellent. We requested extra blankets and we got them promptly. We got dinner directions and recommendations for nearby activities. There was free Wifi in the rooms. It was a weak signal, but worked. We were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Wenatchee, WA
Reviewed 4 March 2012

OK, but probably not again. This was my fourth visit in the past five years and it's the same as was in 2008 as near as I can tell, plus obviously another five years older. Just factoring rates it's a bargain for what motels are asking these days. But it's a distance away for why we visit Spokane and on our next trip will look for something newer and closer to town. For us it served its purpose, but time to move on.

Very small bathroom...no counter space (we appreciate counter space). Thin, basic towels. Small television and the picture was not to sharp (at least in our room). Fortunately we watch very little TV when there. Staff was OK and the bed was comfortable. It had snowed
the night before we arrived and the white stuff was between nearly every parking space. It would have been good public relations to have removed the snow so customers didn't have to step directly from their vehicle onto the stuff.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank eraser
Kimberley, Canada
Reviewed 22 January 2012

we stayed in a 3 room since we had 3 adults and 3 kids. place was fine, starting to show its a older hotel but it was fine for a nite before a flight and price was excellent, free breakfast. places nearby to eat. 1/2 drive to airport.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 17 December 2011

You will be glad you stayed. Ecspecially after you have eaten the FREE BUFFET!
Small, quaint, affordable & tasty!

• Stayed October 2011
Phoenix
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Parking and building, layout-room numbering is confusing, but the price is very good, location good. Room was clean, staff nice. Probably the best on the Northside for under $80 Good Breakfast, I will stay again

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Diviaion Street