“Love This Place”

Holiday Inn Spokane Airport
Ranked #23 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We have stayed at this location twice now, both times right before we were to fly out for a trip and I have had the same experiences both times. Every contact I have ever had with an employee from calling before we arrived, to checking out has been great. I have yet to meet one that was cocky or in a bad mood.

The rooms are always clean and in good shape. The restaurant in this hotel is comfortable, and the wait staff is fun to interact with, even when you are in there very late and are looking for something to eat after a long drive.

And you have got to love the free cookies. It's a sweet start to a nice stay every time we book a room with them.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Mike B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Spokane Airport. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was a little apprehensive about noise when I made the reservation, having never been at this facility before. During my stay, I wouldn't have guessed that I was near an airport. I never heard a jet pass overhead. The following morning, I really enjoyed the extremely short drive to the airport.

The room was quiet, of very ample size. There was plenty of convenient parking. The bathroom was well designed. I wish most of my other hotels at which I stay were this nice.

The lady who welcomed me at the front desk made me feel like royalty.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Mike B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you staying with Holiday Inn Spokane Airport. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Mike L. Barnes
General Manager.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

My family stayed here when we were moving across country in May. We've stayed in A LOT of hotels this past year for family trips and business and our experiences have been varied. This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was very quiet, the staff was friendly and helpful and the room was exceptional -- spacious, cozy and very well-maintained.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank wildcherrybark

Thank you very much sir. It is an honor to provide services to our Veterans. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you stay with us.

Sincerely

Mike Barne

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have had the opportunity to stay here in my job of providing services and benefits to Veterans and have always enjoy my stay and no matter what time I arrived for VA meeting or with clients I have always been treated with professional reception and a kind word or face. The rooms are and have been for the past six years that I have stayed there very clean. They also house recruiters and are very honoring to service members and veterans.

Room Tip: Queen rooms are share more space but the sweet over the front is so comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TribalVeteransRepr
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Have stayed at this property quite a few times in the past couple years while traveling thru the Spokane area. Its an easy on/off from I90 and compared to the Valley or Coeur d'Alene area, the rates are much more reasonable. The staff is always friendly & the rooms are super clean, I've never had a noise problem even when the hotel was quite full. The restaurant was pretty good (the service was awesome!) - they were offering a kids eat free promo this last time we were there so we enjoyed both dinner and breakfast. My kids love the pool and the fresh cookies they put out in the evening and they offer free coffee to go in the bar area in the mornings. I'm sure we'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BourkeTravel
Mike B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you very much for making The Holiday Inn Spokane Airport your hotel of choice. We all look forward to seeing you again, the next time you and your family are in the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great hotel, loved the onsite bar and lounge. This was perfect after a 10 hour drive! The pool was awesome for the kids, they loved it. The restaurant was very well priced and the food was excellent.
The Only downside was that someone had left their shower running so the fire alarm went off at 630am which terrified my 2 sleeping kids. We had to evacuate which was a scary thing for them, BUT overall a great hotel and we would recommend for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracey O
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for an extended period while he was working in the Spokane area. The front desk staff is very friendly and the restaurant has good food and service. The housekeeping staff is another story. There were days that our room was not cleaned (very obvious). We had to ask for towels, coffee, cups, etc when they were overlooked. I was talking to some other guests who were staying here for an extended period as well and they were having the same issues. If the room was "cleaned" - it was only superficial - make the bed and put fresh towels in (when they remembered). And don't try to do laundry - the GFI switch on the washer kept flipping and they only have 1 washer and 1 dryer for 4 floors of guests. The fitness room was adequate but one of the treadmills had a belt that slipped and will eventually cause an injury if they don't fix it. I will not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Dear Cindi S,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. I appreciate the compliments on the front desk staff and the level of service provided. However, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the housekeeping services may have caused you. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Janice A