“West Wynn has changed, Thanks to Peaceful!”
Review of West Wynn Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spokane
West Wynn Motel
Ranked #31 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Yakima, Washington, United States
“West Wynn has changed, Thanks to Peaceful!”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We have had a wonderful stay at West Wynn, Peaceful had taken over and has really cleaned that place up. My husband and I, needed a place and she did everything to help us out. I am so thankfu for her. Her housekeepers are wonderful, just as she is. It is very clean, very quiet and no more druggys around or anything. I will stay there everytime my husband and I need too.

Peaceful, Thank you so much for all your help and trust in us. You are a wonderful lady! Keep up the good work, and Congrats on the 5 months, you are doing a wonderful job!!

Room Tip: Not sure what Connecting Rooms mean. We had a room upset and it was very nice.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Tyla P

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 8 October 2011

I have found this motel to be under new management for the past 4 months and things have definately changed for the better!!!
Doesn't appear to be the 'shady' characters around any more... totally enjoyed the stay and the manager is wonderful and her name is... get this... Peaceful :) she rocks

Room Tip: They seem to stay busy... so sometimes you can't get the room of choice but they do have 3 remod...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Mary L
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Carpet in room sticky. Infestion in motel. Drug addicts and shady characters in parking area. No pool etc

• Stayed May 2011
5 Thank wenntia
Reviewed 2 February 2011

My family loved our stay here. The people who work here are so friendly and caring to our needs. They were very helpful on where parks,stores,movies,and great places to eat are located. Nice clean private grass area in back for pets. We will definately stay when we come back this summer.

• Stayed January 2011
2 Thank allanandrea
tri-cities
Reviewed 1 May 2007

This place in my opinion is unsafe. The pool was closed and waiting for the health department to come in and inspect it. We orginally asked for a smoking motel room and got a non-smoking room. Asked for a down stairs room because of my bad knee and got an upstairs room. The play area for the children is unsafe with boards laying around that had nails in them, and dog poop mess on the cement. The resturant out infront of the motel was closed with matresses up by the front door. Another motel guest stopped and told us to watch my son closely because children had been stolen from this motel, and that he was very cute and would be stolen. With all of this in mind I slept very uneasy last night and I will not recommend this motel to anyone. It was not worth the $59.00 I paid for the room.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
9 Thank jaybird1967