“Fascinating store, for even non-knitting folks!”

Paradise Fibers, Inc
Ranked #5 of 21 Shopping in Spokane
“Fascinating store, for even non-knitting folks!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I can't recommend Paradise Fibers to people enough! If you aren't a knitter/spinner/weaver, it's an incredibly unique and beautiful store that will appeal to all your senses, and give you plenty to look at. If you ARE a fibery type person, woo boy, are you in for a treat! The bottom floor is every yarn under the sun, from simple Cascade 220, to exotic vicuña, and everything in between- every color, weight, and fiber content you can imagine, and a few that you may have never heard of! When you're finally able to drag yourself away from the yarn (please do- its worth it!), head upstairs to see the gorgeous different types of spinning wheels, looms, and more fiber than you've ever seen in one place! Whether you're interested in learning a new hobby, or trying to figure out what yarn to get for a pattern, the staff are all super sweet, helpful, and know their stuff!

“Excelent choices, wonderful employees!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I love heading into paradise fibers! Everytime I go I am astounded at the yarn and fiber choices. The prices are fair and the deals are great. There are so many fiber choices and the staff is always happy to help if you have any questions. This store is a must see for everyone who loves yarn and/or fiber!

Cheney, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Personable, knowledgable awesomeness :))”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The first time I visited this store I thought I had died and went to yarn- heaven!
The amount and diversity of wool, yarn, knitting, felting, spinning supplies is simply fabulous!
It doesn't matter what day or time you are visiting this store, you will ALWAYS find someone very knowledgable and helpful at this store.
I had the pleasure if attending a beginners spinning class and absolutely loved it.
The relaxed family atmosphere and excellent customer service are second to none!

Visited October 2012
Yakima, Washington, United States
“Love!”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I love Paradise Fibers! I live in Yakima - and we don't have the best selection of yarn shops. Paradise Fibers is amazing! I can call and they answer all my questions and give me recommendations. They always ship my stuff quickly (if you are interested in not driving).

However, if you want a great experience... Go to the shop! It is like a yarn playground. Everything is beautiful and organized. It is the best yarn shop I have ever been to!

Visited August 2012
Deer Park, Washington
“Awesomeness!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I am a frequent visitor to Paradise Fibers and I have a wonderful time every time I go! The selection of yarns is dazzling as is the selection of fiber. I always find something I *have* to have! :) It is in a fabulous old brick building with lots of character. Helpful staff, great yarn, fiber, tools, books...what else could you want?

Visited September 2012