“Must-See for Fiber Fanatics”

Paradise Fibers, Inc
Ranked #5 of 21 Shopping in Spokane
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Paradise Fibers is a fiber fan's dream store! Knitters, weavers, spinners, crocheters -- there's plenty in stock to keep you busy! I appreciate having a local yarn shop that's so well stocked, and my son and daughters (2 are new knitters, 2 are experienced) were able to get their personal yarn stashes, pattern libraries and tool kits well started when we shopped there.

They carry lots of favorite brands, plus plenty of new and interesting yarns, books and notions to tempt you. Well worth the time to stop!

4  Thank Laurie S

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I wanted to learn to weave but without a local guild I was really worried about buying stuff I didn't need. Someone from Ravelry suggested I get my loom from Paradise Fibers and they were so helpful! There is an online chat feature that lets you get fast answers from their super knowledgeable staff. They also have reward points that you get for purchasing and reviewing items that you can exchange for money off your next purchase. I haven't visited the shop in person but next time I'm in the area I will make a point to do so!

3  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Walking into Paradise Fibers is akin to seeing the inside of Willy Wonkers Chocolate Factory for the first time, (seeing yarn/fibers instead of chocolate of course!) Honestly, I didn't know which way to turn, what to look at first. The variety of yarns and fibers, the multitude of colours, and eveywhere I turned there was something else more wonderful that what I was just looking at. The variety of notions, knitting/crochet and spinning items - just amazing!

Prices were extremely reasonable. The staff, friendly and willing to answer my many questions. Plan to spend at least a couple of hours in this wonderland!

3  Thank kookaburra10
Reviewed 30 October 2012

What an amazing store! Lots of varieties of yarns, tools, books and patterns with an additional level with spinning and weaving fiber and equipment! I could spend vast amounts of time there! Staff is informed and helpful, presentations are beautiful and the location is full of character. <3 This store! Also great website and customer service via phone!

3  Thank CrazyDaizy7
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I can't recommend Paradise Fibers to people enough! If you aren't a knitter/spinner/weaver, it's an incredibly unique and beautiful store that will appeal to all your senses, and give you plenty to look at. If you ARE a fibery type person, woo boy, are you in for a treat! The bottom floor is every yarn under the sun, from simple Cascade 220, to exotic vicuña, and everything in between- every color, weight, and fiber content you can imagine, and a few that you may have never heard of! When you're finally able to drag yourself away from the yarn (please do- its worth it!), head upstairs to see the gorgeous different types of spinning wheels, looms, and more fiber than you've ever seen in one place! Whether you're interested in learning a new hobby, or trying to figure out what yarn to get for a pattern, the staff are all super sweet, helpful, and know their stuff!