“Mothers Day Gift”

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Mothers Day Gift”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My daughter took me to this spa within the historic Davenport Hotel. It was a fun experience. The spa is within a very old building so it has its limitations. The good first, the waiting room is quite, lovely, well appointed and comfortable. Refreshing drinks are offered, cucumber water, a glass of white wine or champagne upon arrival or when you leave (limit 1 glass). You can order lunch and eat there if you'd like...The massage I had was a full body, deep tissue. The young gal that did mine (sorry I can not recall her name) was very strong and delivered a very good massage. A Young man did my daughters and she said he was very good - everything was clean, relaxing, and appropriate - very good experience. The bad/poor part - the dressing room, locker room is over crowded. It is a small area, and perhaps the spa was more crowded this day w/it being mothers day weekend, but there is only a two sink vanity area. The locker dressing room is so crowded you are constantly tripping over each other and offered no privacy. They did supply Brazilian Blow-out products and it was fun to use products on my hair and body that I have not used prior while dressing. It would be hard to work within the area they have and they do a good job making it work over all.

Visited May 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful massage”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I visited the Spa at the Davenport for the first time last weekend and had such a wonderful experience I had to come back and write a review. I am eight months pregnant and on an overnight stay with my husband, booked an expectant mother massage at the Davenport Spa. The whole experience was wonderful and relaxing. I wish I could remember my masseuse's name because she was wonderful - but I was so relaxed afterwards I just wanted to take a nap! The spa is beautiful and clean and the rooms were professional and all they should be. I had not had such a wonderful massage since our honeymoon in Jamaica! Thank you Davenport Spa and Salon!

Visited January 2014
Kelowna, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

After staying in a variety of hotels in Seattle, Portland, Astoria, and Seaside, our last stop was the Davenport. This hotel really stood out as the jewel of our vacation. The building is absolutely beautiful, the staff is fantastic, and the rooms are old-fashioned but classy, clean, and well-appointed. We were given the option to upgrade to a penthouse suite. Perhaps the best thing about the Davenport are the hotel amenities. There is a great restaurant, a cool bar called The Peacock, and a world-class spa. We were there for two nights and only left the hotel to go for a much-needed walk. The hotel's location is close to lots of shopping and night life. The food is awesome and the drinks are poured very liberally! We were treated like royalty from start to finish. Our only suggestion for those considering staying at the Davenport is to make sure you get a room with a bathtub, if that's your thing. If not, the showers are massive anyways. We'd definitely consider a trip back to Spokane just to stay there!

Visited August 2013
Tumwater, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss the Davenport Hotel”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Loved to see how they gave the Davenport Hotel a huge make over. Beautifully Stunning! We took the self guided tour and loved seeing all the pictures from the turn of the century.

Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Shelf Spa with Spectacular Treatments & a 5 Star Staff!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Hello luxury spa goers, it's been a while since I've posted any reviews. As a stunning historical building with all the old-world charm you can only find this side of England, you would think the melding of modern amenities would be hard to pull off without losing some of that classic feel. Well, think again - the Spa at Hotel Davenport nailed it. Apart from that, the staff is spectacular and the Spa treatments are incredibly unique, diverse, results-oriented, and (most importantly) authentic and eco-conscious. Just ask Matt, Tamara, Casey or any of their other highly-trained professional team members about the brands they feature and you'll definitely learn something new and interesting. I can assure you that if your visit at the Spa (or any of Davenport's other incredible facilities) isn't completely up to expectations, all you have to do is give honest feedback and this team will go above and beyond. I've come in contact with a load of Spa's - many beautiful, many with spectacular staff, and many that you want to re-visit the moment you walk out the door - but only a handful can claim all of those elements. The Spa at Hotel Davenport is one of the absolute best.