“High Class!!!”

Davenport Spa & Salon
Reviewed 25 August 2014

If you want a professional massage in a high class environment then the Davenport Spa is perfect for you. The most amazing dressing rooms and high class facility!!!!! Candace performed a deep tissue massage that was great! Highly recommend!!!

There are newer reviews for Davenport Spa & Salon

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This place is exquisite. The only issue that i had at spa was that the spa concierge (cute sweet young lady) followed me around locker room trying to convince me to buy their products!I was trying to relax w/some quiet time while i was freshening up after my services & she would not leave me alone, even after i told her that if i need anything i will pick it up when i checkout.I love this place & will come back. (I just hope that she will be off that day)

Reviewed 30 July 2014

great place to pamper yourself. wonderful service, friendly staff. if you stay at the davenport don't forget to get your 10% off. also I wish they would provide a line on the cc receipt to leave a tip rather than ask you verbally for all the world to hear. (a lot of places do that not just here). enjoy the pampering

1  Thank annmarie0917
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I treated ourselves to a side by side couples massage this weekend at the Davenport - Words cannot describe how amazing our visit was. The Staff - The Services - The Experience...Phenomenal. We'll be back!!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My daughter took me to this spa within the historic Davenport Hotel. It was a fun experience. The spa is within a very old building so it has its limitations. The good first, the waiting room is quite, lovely, well appointed and comfortable. Refreshing drinks are offered, cucumber water, a glass of white wine or champagne upon arrival or when you leave (limit 1 glass). You can order lunch and eat there if you'd like...The massage I had was a full body, deep tissue. The young gal that did mine (sorry I can not recall her name) was very strong and delivered a very good massage. A Young man did my daughters and she said he was very good - everything was clean, relaxing, and appropriate - very good experience. The bad/poor part - the dressing room, locker room is over crowded. It is a small area, and perhaps the spa was more crowded this day w/it being mothers day weekend, but there is only a two sink vanity area. The locker dressing room is so crowded you are constantly tripping over each other and offered no privacy. They did supply Brazilian Blow-out products and it was fun to use products on my hair and body that I have not used prior while dressing. It would be hard to work within the area they have and they do a good job making it work over all.