“Slow service food OK”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Slow service food OK”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Service was very very slow but waitstaff was very nice.

We got an appetizer for free because of the service but still waited after that was gone.

Finally the meals were delivered and all dishes were well prepared.

Ribs tender and flavorful.
Steaks were cooked as ordered and tasty. Glad to see ribeye as an option to sirloin.

Soups were nice as well.

The broccoli was cooked perfectly as we have come to expect.

Improve the service and the place can be very good.

Spokane, Washington
“Mr”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Great filet mignon and King crab legs.Garden salad and baked potatoes always good.Usually very good service.Best desserin town called Sinful sundae.

“Service ”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We go here often and I have always had to send steak back to cook longer. Medium well is too hard to cook I guess. My steaks always come out bleeding. My real complaint is the service. Rude waitresses that look like the hate their job.

Tacoma, Washington
“Outback Restaurant in North Spokane”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I ordered a steak with salad, and loaded potato and brown bread. It was served hot and was very tasty.

• Visited April 2014
Portland, Oregon
“AWFUL AWFUL place! Very Disappointing”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have eaten at a number of other Outback Steakhouses. This particular restaurant is substantially below the standard of other Outback steakhouses I have eaten in.

I ate dinner midweek right after the restaurant opened at 4:00pm. It was well before the dinner "rush". As I was being seated the food server asked "do you know what you want to order"? I responded that I needed to read the menu. Two minutes later, while I am obviously still reading through the menu, she rest runs to take my menu. When I responded that I had not had time to read the menu, she sighed , rolled her eyes, and stomped away. We finally had to find a SECOND food server to take our order.

The food served in this restaurant is extremely expensive, for the incredibly small portions served.
My "steak" looked like a large meatball. The "soup" was served in a cup which contained less than 3/4 of a cup of soup. The Cheesecake was roughly HALF the size of any other portion of cheesecake I have ever been served. We spent fifty buck for dinner for two, without drinks.
Both of us were still hungry when we left the restaurant.

There are some substantial "attitude issues" in this particular restaurant. These need to be addressed before I can recommend it to anyone.

• Visited April 2014