“great food, great service with a 'plus'”
Review of Downriver Grill

Downriver Grill
Ranked #36 of 891 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Local. Seasonal. Fresh. Located in the cherished Audubon neighborhood, we serve Modern American cuisine at it's best in Spokane, Washington.
Wisconsin
“great food, great service with a 'plus'”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We went to Downriver Grill on a recent stay in Spokane. We searched for a local restaurant and Downriver Grill was our pick. We hit the jackpot. The atmosphere was just what we were looking for, the food was excellent ( especially the appetizer of shrimp and scallop caprese) and our server (Aaron) was great! The service with a 'plus' came the next day when I realized at the airport that I had left my purse at the restaurant. Needless to say, panic set in. I was able to board the plane and when we got to Denver for a change of planes, I was able to call the restaurant and spoke to Tom, who had my purse. He mailed it to me that day and I received it 2 days later. What could have been a nightmare, turned into a wonderful experience. Highly recommend Downriver Grill! Thanks again, Tom

2 Thank SundaySugar

Spokane
“Great food, drinks, service and nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We took four friends from out of town and they all raved about the Downriver Grill. From the moment we arrived everyone was impressed. Our server was so friendly and accommodating. One person in our group has a shrimp allergy, "no problem," she says! We had wonderful appetizers, which of course included the gorgonzola fries, yum! Our dinners from Chicken Marsala to Pork Chops to Osso Bucco were all truly delicious. We all love the summer drink specials too. We love this place, and were so proud to show it off to our out of town guests! If you're in Spokane, you must go to the Downriver Grill, you won't be sorry!

2 Thank SpokaneCrow
“Fresh, delicious, local and reasonable”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Not cheap, but reasonable for what you get. The service good, the food very good, inventive but dependable. Great desserts! If you go to Spokane, you owe it to yourself to eat here. It's on a semi-busy road in a neighborhood, easy parking, outdoor dining too. Friendly staff. Love this place!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank diane s
South Florida, Florida
“Glad I Finally Got to Eat Here!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My friend had eaten here before and I had always wanted to go and she and the attentive waiter indicated we needed to share the Gorgonzola fries. Yes, they were very good! They had a nice variety of lunch items including salads, sandwiches, pasta and other dishes. I had the french dip on sourdough which was hard to eat, but very tasty. My friend had a wrap that she enjoyed, also difficult to figure out how to eat without making a mess. It is a fancier type of leisurely restaurant atmosphere, a little on the pricier side, but good food and interesting menu.

2 Thank Traveldanse
Half Moon Bay, California
“Very nice spot for quiet dinner”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, nice size entrees, great specials, yummy desserts. Food is beautiful and delicious!
We decided to try this spot Friday after work. What a nice surprise.
Reasonable prices...

We will come back often.

Visited July 2014