“Generous & tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Go hungry, leave stuffed! Loads of choices, we were not disappointed. Value for the whole family, fun atmosphere with great service.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wow! What a place to eat. My family enjoyed a variety of food but my calzone was huge and delicious. It could easily be split between two or three people. The price was fair and the service was top notch. I will be back.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I always eat here and get the same thing. The chicken manicotti it is awesome. There is always something for leftovers. Husband and son had the luziano sandwich it was great and I don't usually eat mushrooms. Service this time was pretty horrible but that's not typically so maybe she was having a bad day. Go early before 5 unless you want to wait for litterly hours.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Spokane for years but never had the opportunity to try the Tomato Street. Our son invited us out and suggested the Tomato Street. My wife and I were extremely happy with the staff, service, and the food. The food was tasty and the serving sizes were generous. The garlic bread just kept coming as well. Great place to eat!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We have visited Spokane several time and in fact driven past the Tomato Street restaurant many more times than we can count. So this time, we decided to stop for dinner and it was an awesome experience.

I would recommend you get there early for dinner and beat the rush that will come if you try to get seated around 6 p.m. Our waiter, Mickey, was fantastic in understanding the menu and making recommendations. He was also very prompt in getting our salads, appetizers, and drinks to us.

The food was very good with very large portions, so be hungry or prepare to take a lot of food home! We had the 12" vegetarian pizza that was outstanding and it came with a basket of bread and a dinner salad.

We will be dining again when back in Spokane.

1  Thank onemarcat

Been to Tomato Street? Share your experiences!