“No Vinyards.. but OHH what Port!”
Review of Knipprath Cellars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Knipprath Cellars
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Getting there is a little surprize because it is located in a residential area! This is a small, old renovated school building where they produce the wines and ports. The grapes are bought and processed there. You must try the Chocolate Port and the Coffee Port.. oooh so good.
I tried to buy some on the East Coast when I returned home, but it was not available in my state nor the surrounding states. My advice is to buy plenty of what you like while you are visiting.
Our Barista was the owner. She was quite interesting and informative, we enjoyed our visit. This is not a large place, so there is not much to see. Go enjoy a few tastes of their magnificent Ports and wines.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

If you like Port or dessert wines you must do a tasting here!! Wonderful selection and very reasonable.