See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Cheap, convenient place to stay. Everything in my room worked, although the tiny wall heater was simply not up to the task of warming the whole room during a cold winter night here in Spokane. So if all the heaters are the same as the one I had, then your room won't ever get above 70 degrees during the winter (I don't think mine ever got above 65 degrees, despite the heater being on the highest setting from the moment I set foot in the room). And there was only one thin blanket and one ridiculously thin "comforter" to go with the sheets on the bed, so if you like to be toasty at night, bring your own sleeping bag or look elsewhere. The bed itself was cheap, but quite firm (which I like).

The staff was really friendly and everything in the room was pretty clean, especially considering how old this place is. The free continental breakfast was what I expected for the price of this place (well short of mediocre, but you could still fill yourself up if you're not the picky type). I didn't check out the pool, but I wouldn't expect too much from it. The toilet in the bathroom is tiny and the shower kind of sucks (both were clean, though). The TV was probably at least 15 years old. But for $34/night, I'm not complaining one bit. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for and I think my room was worth what I paid for it and I'll probably stay here again when I need a cheap place to stay in Spokane.

Room Tip: My room was in the basement. Maybe the upstairs rooms have better heaters...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business