“Great Stay again!!!”
Review of Motel 6

Motel 6
Ranked #36 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Always pleased when I stay here when I am in Spokane. Rooms are clean and affordable and the staff is always kind and courteous. The only downside to the stay were some seedy patrons who were panhandling and trying to sell us Methamphetamines, but shortly after we had a conversation with them they were happy to check out and find alternate lodging arrangements. It is always nice when the toothless crank dealers respond with such speed. P.S. those Waffles kick are to die for!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 March 2014

When I arrived this hotel took my credit card and told me that there would be no other charges and there was an additional charge by the time I received my bill. The pool was out of order. Disappointed, however it was clean. I was told by the waitress at the restraint across the street that the police were there 2 or 3 times a day. Guess what, she was right!

1  Thank Sabrina S
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed here for WA State Basketball Championship, the walls have dark mold spots, cracks in the wall, beds were squeaky as heck. We booked 4 rooms & each bed had BED BUGS! I highly recommend to pay a few extra bucks at a different hotel for a better stay

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 4 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I just had a one-night stay here on a Saturday night. I made sure to call in advance to let them know I'd be needing an extra quiet room since I had an interview in the morning; and they didn't disappoint! I had the first room on the main floor on the right after the soda/candy machines. The room was on the backside and overlooking some woods.There's a really nice park a few blocks away if you go out behind the hotel too; so in the morning before my interview I had a nice 3 mile run around the area. Really was happy with the bed quality, cleanliness of my room, and friendliness of the staff. I know others had the opposite experience than me, but I had a great time :) I booked on hotels.com BTW. Hope you're experience is as good as mine was..

Room Tip: Top floor back-side rooms would be the least noisy as no walking noise from above and no noise from...
Reviewed 2 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2014

ive been staying here for nearly a month, doing week by wek reservations. the first room i got the heater would blow the circuit breaker killing all power in the room. while the front desk clerk was a rude jerk to me, shes one of the owners of the hotel so did what she wanted. after about an hour in a cold room, i finally requested a different room. Then once i got in the new room, the following night my toilet randomly flooded and made the room reek of poop. This same owner/clerk was on duty, and instead of moving me, she simply handed me a towel and said "sorry, cant leave the front desk for anything". So i had to sleep in a room that smelled like crap all night.

after this point in my stay, everything else was wonderful.even when expedia screwed up my reservation, the front desk gentleman took care of cancelling my reservation and waiving any charges for this. then booked me into a nicer room at the same rate i was paying for the cheapest. he also said if i needed to extend, just come to the counter and he would book me locally.

last night my truck got broken into, as soon as i informed the clerk at the front desk, he was right on the phone with the police as well as getting a report filed while i brought my truck out front. management said if i wanted to park right in sight of the front desk, they would keep an eye on it, as well as checking the cameras. aside from my bad experiences with just the one clerk who also an owner being rude to me, everything here was beyond expectation. When i was trying to sleep, there were two dogs across the hall keeping me awake with their constant barking. after two complaints to the front desk, the manager told the tenants to come and get their dogs to take with them, or they would be promptly evicted and charged an additional $150 dollars. when they didnt comply, they were gone and i could finally sleep.

they also locked down their wifi account so that only guests had access to it, keeping the bandwidth speed medium to high. would definitely reccomend and would definitely stay here again given the choice.

Room Tip: stay out of room 101, has the power issue.
1  Thank Adam K