“The room was clean, beds comfy. Staff couldn't answer...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6

Motel 6
Ranked #37 of 46 Hotels in Spokane

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Spokane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Always pleased when I stay here when I am in Spokane. Rooms are clean and affordable and the staff is always kind and courteous. The only downside to the stay were some seedy patrons who were panhandling and trying to sell us Methamphetamines, but shortly after we had a conversation with them they were happy to check out and find alternate lodging arrangements. It is always nice when the toothless crank dealers respond with such speed. P.S. those Waffles kick are to die for!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Spokane
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

When I arrived this hotel took my credit card and told me that there would be no other charges and there was an additional charge by the time I received my bill. The pool was out of order. Disappointed, however it was clean. I was told by the waitress at the restraint across the street that the police were there 2 or 3 times a day. Guess what, she was right!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

1 Thank Sabrina S

Travellers are raving about these Spokane hotels

Marysville, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed here for WA State Basketball Championship, the walls have dark mold spots, cracks in the wall, beds were squeaky as heck. We booked 4 rooms & each bed had BED BUGS! I highly recommend to pay a few extra bucks at a different hotel for a better stay

• Stayed March 2014
Belgrade, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I just had a one-night stay here on a Saturday night. I made sure to call in advance to let them know I'd be needing an extra quiet room since I had an interview in the morning; and they didn't disappoint! I had the first room on the main floor on the right after the soda/candy machines. The room was on the backside and overlooking some woods.There's a really nice park a few blocks away if you go out behind the hotel too; so in the morning before my interview I had a nice 3 mile run around the area. Really was happy with the bed quality, cleanliness of my room, and friendliness of the staff. I know others had the opposite experience than me, but I had a great time :) I booked on hotels.com BTW. Hope you're experience is as good as mine was..

Room Tip: Top floor back-side rooms would be the least noisy as no walking noise from above and no noise from...