“Disgusting”
Review of Days Inn Spokane

Days Inn Spokane
Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 7 January 2014

If this is what Days Inn is about, I will never stay at a Days Inn again. Walk into the drab office and the door behind the counter was all chewed up on the bottom. A big dog was laying on the end of the counter. The room shades were hanging in disrepair and the corners by the bed were filthy. It seemed obvious with what was going on inside one room and in the parking lot that this is a drug joint. You would never get me to try a stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marshal S

Reviewed 24 November 2013

my husband and i stayed at a days inn in Spokane Wa. 120 West 3rd Ave, and it was the worse motel we have ever stayed at. When I book the room I ask for a queen bed got there and the room had a full size bed, the window had a crack in it, the curtain was torn and the rod was broken. there was no towels in the room,no T.P. so i made a complete and after a few minutes of demanding a different room, they finally gave in and the second room the lock would not lock or unlock the room and it also had no towels, no TP then they finally moved us to a third room which had two double beds which after that we said fine well just take this room, but we had to demand some towels, T.P. tissue which we never got. My blanket had three different big size cut in it. there was no shampoo, condit, or bath soap at all. after we got back to the room around midnight we still had no T.P. and had to go down and get a roll. As well as the bathtub was broken as wellThis is the second time we have stayed at a days inn, the first time was six months ago in Denver Co and also had a bad experience the room had no hot water, no heat, the ice machine did not work. So I can guarantee we will never stay at a days inn again and everyone I know will know about how bad days inn are....

Room Tip: don't stay at days inn that's your tip
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Karl E
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is a good economical place to stay. Despite the downtown location, it is quiet and I always feel safe.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Vaughn S
Reviewed 23 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I booked through Wyndham's site. I had no idea the Day's Inn was in a rough area of town. Upon checking in, I asked the two girls there and they hesitantly said it was safe. Upon arriving, there were 3 police in the parking lot and a lot of transients around. The bathroom was not the cleanest although I will say the sheets were clean. Not feeling safe, I cancelled the second night of my stay and rebooked elsewhere. On the Wyndham site the nightly rate was $50.99. When paying for my room the girl attendant said the rate would increase to $72.89 which was a shock to me. Nevertheless, in order to leave, I paid the increased price. I tried Day's Inn because I have relatives who stay with you all the time, but this was a most unpleasant time for me. Also, the security guard was booked into the second room next to me but he never did anything about the noise.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo