“No words really......”
Review of Days Inn Spokane

Days Inn Spokane
Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Found false eyelashes in the bed.....while carrying my sleeping infant into the room I was asked how much for my services! Neighbors did a drug deal outside my window at 3am. Do not DO NOT stay here. It's so dirty, so gross, not safe, it's apalling that a company would charge money to stay here. If it hadn't been 11pm when I arived, I never would have stayed.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Kauaibekah

Reviewed 9 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Vicki A
Reviewed 8 February 2014

It has been a long time that I have experienced this poor of quality at a Days Inn property. To say this was a bad experience is putting it mildly. The door would not open and I had to walk back to the office to be advised that "You need to quickly put the key card in and push the door quickly" So, I went back and manhandled the door and it eventually opened. Then there was a stain on the sheets, floor wasn't vacuumed, the towels were threadbare, the wifi did not have a strong signal. tile in the bathroom was not even and improperly installed. The lobby smelled and was not inviting. The major thing that bothered me and my roommate was the smell.

Room Tip: My advice, stay at a different motel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank James S
Reviewed 21 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed 7 January 2014

If this is what Days Inn is about, I will never stay at a Days Inn again. Walk into the drab office and the door behind the counter was all chewed up on the bottom. A big dog was laying on the end of the counter. The room shades were hanging in disrepair and the corners by the bed were filthy. It seemed obvious with what was going on inside one room and in the parking lot that this is a drug joint. You would never get me to try a stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marshal S
Reviewed 24 November 2013

my husband and i stayed at a days inn in Spokane Wa. 120 West 3rd Ave, and it was the worse motel we have ever stayed at. When I book the room I ask for a queen bed got there and the room had a full size bed, the window had a crack in it, the curtain was torn and the rod was broken. there was no towels in the room,no T.P. so i made a complete and after a few minutes of demanding a different room, they finally gave in and the second room the lock would not lock or unlock the room and it also had no towels, no TP then they finally moved us to a third room which had two double beds which after that we said fine well just take this room, but we had to demand some towels, T.P. tissue which we never got. My blanket had three different big size cut in it. there was no shampoo, condit, or bath soap at all. after we got back to the room around midnight we still had no T.P. and had to go down and get a roll. As well as the bathtub was broken as wellThis is the second time we have stayed at a days inn, the first time was six months ago in Denver Co and also had a bad experience the room had no hot water, no heat, the ice machine did not work. So I can guarantee we will never stay at a days inn again and everyone I know will know about how bad days inn are....

Room Tip: don't stay at days inn that's your tip
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple