BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn
Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
The Dalles, United States
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Excellent staff and one of the best breakfasts I've ever had at a moderately priced hotel. Rooms were clean. Parking lot was cramped and full so if your driving anything bigger than a Ford Escort you might want to keep looking.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for the compliments to our staff. I am sorry about the parking lot issues you encountered. We had many vehicles here longer then planned due to airport closures this year. We do try to monitor how many cars are here on a "park and fly" package so that our overnight guests always have room to park. Thank you so much and we hope to see you again.

Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Our room was fine and larger than typical rooms which was nice. The pool is out of order, though I wasn't notified of that when I called to verify my online reservation. Really bummed out the kids. The breakfast compared to other hotel breakfasts was subpar & very unappetizing.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our rooms here. I am so sorry the pool was out of order during your stay. We have it in full working order again. We hope to see you on your next trip to Spokane. Thank you for the suggestions to our breakfast as well we will be looking into this.

Kaneohe, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I called for a shuttle prior to landing to set up a pick up upon our arrival. When I arrived I made a call to Best Western and they arrived in 7 minutes. After 28 hours of non stop traveling I asked for a early check in. Got it and went to my meeting 3 hours later and had SUCCESS! Mahalo for the early check in Best Western! The beds were very good and I must say......the pillows.....the pillows were very good! Our room was very clean and in order. The staff was very nice and polite. The management was very helpful they provided me with the business card of a Taxi service who arrived ahead of time and knew the location of my business meeting. Where we arrived safely and on time.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you were able to use our shuttle. We work hard to provide great service here. Thank you for the compliments to our staff as well. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Boring, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

We had great customer service at check in, since we had our reservation set ahead of time it was quick and easy @11 o'clock at night. Check out was just as quick and pleasant. Our room was great, a very comfortable bed plenty of pillows and blankets. We also enjoyed breakfast loved the variety to choose from.

Stayed January 2014
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you on your next trip to Spokane.

Summerland, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Great breakfast included with the stay. Clean room. Good value for the price. Friendly staff. Safe parking. Stayed one night..

This is silly that I have to write a longer review in order to submit it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the compliments to our staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Spokane.

United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

we've stayed here previously and loved it. That's why we chose it again. We ran into a few problems this time we had not encountered before. One person at the front desk was a pill. ALL others were great. A few small things needed attention in our room but nothing that made the stay uncomfortable. The breakfasts were great--much better than we have had at other similar hotels. The person fixing them was a gem. We wanted to take her home with us.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am so glad you choose to stay with us when you are in town. I am so sorry about the experience you had at our front desk. I remember talking to you. I hope I was able to fix everything to your satisfaction and we look forward to your next visit.

Thanks again,
Yakima, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

The Peppertree Airport Inn is just off I-90 next to the Spokane airport. It's tucked in behind a travel plaza (think diesel and tractor trailer rigs) next to a Denny's restaurant. The hotel itself is in good condition and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms with King beds are spacious and nicely furnished. It's quiet at night so you can get a good rest. If this hotel was placed a little further from the interstate highway, and separate from the travel plaza, it would be a nice find indeed.
The free breakfast is a good way to start your day. Food is in plentiful and the quality is quite good. Breakfast room staff deserves praise for being friendly and helpful.
You'll get a good room and a good price, which is more than can be said for many hotels. I've stayed at this hotel occasionally for the past 11 years and I'll stay there again. I'd rate it a 3 1/2 if the system permitted. Better than average but not quite a 4 (very good).

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed the accommodations here. Thank you for your comments about our location. We are lucky to be located close to I-90, Denny's and the gas station for convenience to our guests. Thank you for your compliments to our staff and your continued business. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit with us.