“Excellent Value”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My room at the BWPepertree was simple,clean ,spacious and well laid out. I appreciated that my special requests were cheerfully fulfilled .The airport shuttle was efficient. Also, it is a 3 minute walk to the nearby Denny's restaurant . I checked into the hotel on Saturday around 5PM and checked out at 5AM to catch my early morning flight. During this time period the hotel was quiet.
The hotel is an excellent value for the price of a room and I look forward to staying at the hotel again.
Maria S

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad you were able to enjoy our amenities and rooms. Thank you for the compliments to our location. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We arrived late in Spokane on a croos contry flight so it was great to have a late night pick-up. Breakfeast was typical put siced up with Ham and Eggs Staff was helpful. Not sure Trip adviasors need 200 characters of review so I am using up space

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback about our hotel, staff and breakfast. We hope to see you next time you come through Spokane.

Thanks again,

Megan Morgan,CHS

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Rooms not very clean, dirty washcloth hanging over the shower curtain in one room, dirty shower, low water pressure and a smoke detector that kept going off in the other room. When the front desk was called about the smoke detector, we were told the person who could change the battery was out on the shuttle and would do it when she got back. Front desk called back 45 minutes later to say that she was still not back but if we wanted to go down and get a battery from her, we could do it ourselves. She gave my husband 2 batteries (different brands, both may have been used batteries) and after he stood on the bed to change the battery, it began to beep again. (He had returned the other battery to the desk). At this point it was after 10:30pm, and with 2 small children in the room we disconnected the smoke alarm all together and went to bed. At breakfast the next morning the entire stack of plastic plates were greasy and dirty-obviously not washed properly. We went out for the day, and when we arrived back in the evening for the second night of our stay, we found that our keys did not work for the exterior building doors. We went to the front desk, where they said one was de-magnetized, and they re-keyed it. After we had unloaded our car, we went upstairs and my daughter found that her room had been given away and someone else was in it (her key would not work). Returning to the front desk, we were told "I'm sorry, I don't know how that happened!" They ended up moving both of us to new rooms after a lengthy wait in the lobby with 3 small children. All we got was an apology and offered some chocolate or bottled water for our trouble. We had left some of our possessions in the second room, which had been cleaned and they had checked us out of it as well. The girl at the front desk went up to the room with my husband to get them, only to find out that there was nothing in the room. They returned to the lobby, and the guy who was helping the girl asked what was missing, and when told what the items were said, "oh, I have those here." At his point my husband asked that they at least comp one of the rooms for all of the problems, and was told the owner was out of town and she would have to call the General Manager to get permission. She called our room back, and said they would give us the rooms at $74.99 and she was sorry for all the problems. The exhaust fan did not work in one of the rooms they moved us to, and the other room had a terrible bed in it. We took the kids to the pool, only to find out that it was EXTREMELY cold as if not heated, and was unusable. Over all, this was an extremely poor experience and not only would I not stay there again, I would definitely not recommend that anyone else stay there either.

1  Thank Michael B

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so sorry about the confusion with your rooms. I am also sorry I wasn't able to come up and replace the battery in the smoke alarm myself that night. We hope that you will stay with us again. We will avoid this type of thing happening again to you or any other guests. Thank you for your patience with this experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The room was nicely decorated with lots of space. It was quiet even though near an airport. "CLEAN" tv remotes! Once concern that we had....a member of our party had a handicapped room on the second floor. What happens if there is a fire? There was no way this person would be able to exit by walking down the steps.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I was looking into your question about our ADA rooms. Washington state law requires all hotels to have an ADA accessible room on each floor of the hotel. We do follow all building codes. Thank you for bringing this up so that it would be clear. We look forward to your next stay with us in Spokane.

Thanks again,

Megan Morgan,CHS

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Check your bathroom tub & ledge for pubic hairs. If you need extra towels, a sheet, a blanket or more pillows, then remember to ask for them. Don't have anything to make the sofabed up with, unless you ask for them! You have a 50/50 chance for a hot shower - good luck. Want an extra towel to dry your hair with...again, you better ask for one when you check in. I think I'll pass on this hotel, if I return to this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the problems encountered during your stay. We do not keep the extra bedding in the rooms to ensure cleanliness. We appreciate your feedback and will be working to keep this type of experience from occurring again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is what I expect of a Best Western: clean rooms, friendly staff and comfortable bed. A good place to spend a night while traveling. I just might become a regular at Best Western Plus level hotels.

We stopped here for an over night layover between Seattle WA and Essex MT.

I see reviews that give this hotel four and five stars. This is a good example of a three star hotel. If you want a five star hotel go to San Francisco.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have you among our Best Western Plus regulars. We appreciate your loyalty. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our king room was large and had a sofa bed so it would be suitable for a family with children. New carpet, tile, and paint. Exceptionally clean with good wifi and electrical outlets everywhere. Our room was at the back and there was no noise from the interstate or the airport. Gas station and Denny's next door. Good breakfast at the hotel with lots of seating. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are so glad you had a good stay with us. Thank you for the compliments to our rooms, WiFi, and cleanliness. We look forward to your next stay with us.