“Attended a show”

Martin Woldson Theater at the Fox
Ranked #7 of 97 things to do in Spokane
More attraction details
Owner description: The Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox is located in beautiful downtown Spokane, WA, in the heart of the Lilac City's entertainment district. The Theater opened in 1931, as a 2300-seat movie theate. The recently renovated Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox, which seats approximately 1600 today, has promoted the arts, enthralling and entertaining old and young across the decades. Today, the theater exemplifies Spokane's rich and vibrant performing arts scene, housing the Spokane Symphony, as well as acclaimed entertainers, dance troupes, musical acts, and theater talents.
Davenport, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Attended a show”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

This is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen. I love Art Deco so just being in the Theatre was a treat. My husband and I attended "An Evening with David Sedaris" and the experience was great. I got to meet and speak with Mr. Sedaris and get his autograph on a book I owned and one I purchased that evening (thanks to Auntie's presence). I am new to Spokane and look forward to many other visits to this delightful place.

Visited October 2012

Spokane, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“5th anniversary”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

The Martin Woldson Theater is still Beautiful and Very Inviting at the 5th anniversary of its renovation. It makes Spokane proud!!

Visited April 2012
Melbourne, Florida
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Prom”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Had my prom here, I thought it was a weird place, it is beautiful inside and that is what I am going to rate on, not the fact that my date was a jerk and ditched or anything like that. It is a gorgeous building, I love the inside and would congratulate those who restored it!!!!

Kelowna
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Jazz night out”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Facility blew my socks off, What a fantastic venue for Spokane.
Saw the trombonist Eubanks do his thing and found the show a little long and a bit disjointed.

Visited January 2013
Spokane, WA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A local highlight!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Do not miss! Recently renovated. Spectacular Art Deco space. Home to the Spokane Symphony. Just beautiful!

Visited October 2012