“breakfast”
Review of Stanwood Cafe

Stanwood Cafe
Ranked #10 of 65 Restaurants in Stanwood
Cuisines: American
Description: Small cafe on the west end of Stanwood.
Description: Small cafe on the west end of Stanwood.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had coffee and a nice pancake & egg breakfast. old time café with lots of local's come in for coffee and something to eat.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Nothing good I can say about this experience. Service was almost non existent, waited way too long for our food considering the place was empty (cook seemed to be on break?). Food was undercooked and greasy....and no apologies for any of it when we complained.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I go into the Stanwood Cafe very often and it's always great! The service is always friendly. Your coffee cup is always full, and that's important to me being a retired waitress. If you live here or just visiting you should try it. It has a real Home Town feel. Try it out!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Se decided to give the Cafe a try for breakfast. It was a mistake. I ordered my favorite, eggs benedict. The hashbrowns were lukewarm and the egg whites were as runny as the yolks. Our watiress dropped our plates and we saw her again when she dropped our bill. On a better note, two ladies were having lunch behind us and the food looked fantastic. From the reviews I see, perhaps lunch is their forte. We will give them one more try.

1  Thank AbbeyGail0901
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Diner style food, great both times I visited. They do close early so check their hours before you plan your visit. Must be near a dairy because the restaurant really had the smell of cow poop( which I actually liked, given where I was...). Excellent specials and my companions really really liked it too... Great prices, yummy food.