“Honeymoon Win!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Steilacoom
Inn at Saltar's Point
Ranked #2 of 2 Steilacoom B&B and Inns
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Honeymoon Win!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

When my fiance and I had to move up our wedding because my dad's cancer came back, we had to scramble to scramble to put together a wedding and a honeymoon with 2 weeks notice. This place was EXACTLY what we needed! It was so beautiful, clean, well stocked, away from it all but not out in the boonies, and welcoming. It was the perfect place to spend our wedding night; both to enjoy each others company as man and wife, and to de-stress from him returning from Iraq and dealing with my dad's cancer. When hubby comes home from Afghanistan in a couple months, I hope to have 1 or 2 nights without the baby where we can reconnect as just the 2 of us. I really hope to own a little B&B like this some day!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Elizabeth H

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Auburn, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

My husband and I were attending my nephew's graduation ceremony from PLU in Tacoma and wanted to find a nice getaway with a water view in the area. The Inn at Salter's Point exceeded our expectations!

Our suite was beautifully furnished and comfortably spacious. Loveseat and upholstered chair in the living room; table and chairs in kitchenette. Large amoire with second tv in bedroom as well as spacious closet with padded and sturdy metal hangers. Lots of drawer space, as well. Perfect for an extended stay. Bathroom is large and has plenty of space for toiletries, etc. Attention to detail provided that every need was met. The view from our windows of the sound was just what I had hoped for.

We looked forward each day to the amazing home-made baked goods provided by Joann along with fresh fruit, cheese, juices, local coffee and an assortment of teas for breakfast.

Was easily accessible to all our events, but perfect to come home to at the end of our day. If you are in the area, be sure to make this your home away from home!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank danceswithpaint
Redding, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2011

My wife and I were looking for a place close to Ft. Lewis to visit our son. The standard motels in the area are mediocre and overpriced. We found this gem on-line and were pleasantly surprised. Located in a nice quiet neighborhood in the charming town of Steilacoom, the Inn at Saltar's Point has two well-appointed suites with hardwood floors, nice kitchenette, living room and separate bedroom with private bathroom. The rooms are located on the upper floor of the inn with a nice large deck that has views of the south sound. The lower floor is a meeting room with a fireplace sitting area which can be used in the evenings. The building is like new and very private as the owners live next door and offer self check-in with number coded door locks.

The owners, Jack and Joann, are very nice and are available if you need anything. On the first morning I met Jack brewing beer in his home brewing station out back. He was kind enough to show my wife and I his brewing equipment and explain his beer making process. We highly recommend the Inn at Saltar's Point.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank bjsjacobs
Also consider these accommodations in or near Steilacoom
Best Western Lakewood
Best Western Lakewood
#1 of 5 in Lakewood
Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma South - Lakewood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tac...
#1 of 1 in Lakewood Pierce County
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
Hotel Murano
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,137 reviews
Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont

Been to Inn at Saltar's Point? Share your experiences!