Rodeway Inn
US$209
US$185
Columbia Gorge Inn(Cascade Locks)
US$92
US$87
US$162
US$141
US$133
  • Restaurant
Westcliff Lodge(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$105
Columbia Gorge Hotel(Hood River)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotwire.com
US$142
Comfort Suites(Hood River)
US$112
US$108
All reviewsstay there againhot waterroom was cleana great staynext morningchannelsrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This would have to be the worst place have ever stayed. The room smelled like urine and there were odd stains on the wall. We were here 2 nights and I would seriuosly have preferred sleeping in the tour bus

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank kel412
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review regarding your most recent stay. We are very sorry to learn that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay due to the situation you experienced. Your feedback is taken very seriously and has been forwarded to management so that appropriate steps may be taken. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 June 2011

I don't have issues staying in budget motels normally, however this was pretty poor. The room smelled like stale cigarettes and the bathroom smelled like urine. There were 2 pancake thin pillows in the room and when we asked for additional pillows it was a BIG deal for him to fork over 2 more. The walls are so thin we could hear the people next door's conversation clearly (talking at normal levels). When exiting the room at night - we saw a giant cockroach on the sidewalk just outside the room next door. GROSS. Thank goodness this was just a one night stay. There are better budget motels in cascade locks....don't stay here!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Travelqueen33

We are so sorry to learn about this incident during your recent stay. This is certainly not taken lightly and has been forwarded to management for review. Providing our guests with an enjoyable experience is of extreme importance to us and for that reason we are incredibly sorry that we missed the mark. We hope to earn your business on future travels so that you can see our continuous improvement.

Reviewed 27 May 2011

The owner was very accomodating--I lost my key within five minutes and he replaced it immediately. He was also having serious health problems with his back, so was stressed.
However, lots of fishermen stay there, and I found a fishing line with a two barb hook on the carpet. I pricked my finger removing it, and can only imagine what might have happened if I had stepped on it. When I reported it the next morning, there was a real language problem. The clerk did not seem to realize it had been ON THE FLOOR of the room.
I would, however, stay there again--rates were excellent and lodging is limited--, but I would certainly check the floor for hooks.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank LollyWAStateUSA
Reviewed 24 April 2011

Not expecting posh at $65/ night but would prefer to not have rat chewed carpeting, a manager who gave me a blank stare when I asked why the heater was not working, and drunk loud neighbors through the night. To cap off a pretty misreable stay as I awaited checking out I noted an incoming fax about bed bugs. Treating a whole carload of belongings for bedbugs was not a fun end to our vacation. We have no confirmation that Rodeway was infested, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank waroadtraveler
Reviewed 3 September 2008

We had a nice room on the 2nd floor with a view of the river in the distance. Breakfast was not much - coffee very weak but the room was nice, clean and quiet and I enjoyed having such a nice view. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple