“fun little place”

Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Stevenson
Las Vegas, Nevada
“fun little place”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Robbie was so welcoming. The menu is small, but the service was very personal. Seemed to be where the locals go.

Castle Douglas, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hidden away in a side street of Stephenson Robbies is quaint on entry, but it is frequented by the locals for a reason and that is the food and drink is really good and the company likewise. We had a very good salad and an excellent coffee. Robbie is a delightful person who can bake amazing cookies, it is worth a trip here for these alone. She introduced us to some of of the locals - great people. If you are in the area make sure you make time for a call in here.

Carson, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paris in stevenson?”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

What a wonderful little cafe us fortunate ones have discovered! I was at Robbie's one day enjoying a perfect latte while sitting in a little fabric decorated comfy chair by the window just watching our cute little town waking up when it hit me...I have been here before....only as I listened to all locals chat with the owner Robbie about their upcoming day, I realized that yes, while I had been here before, it wasn't exactly here...it was in Paris.. I had a favorite little street cafe in France where I would sit and ponder life through the steam of a wonderful latte, and I found my Paris through Robbie's coffee house window, here in Stevenson, who would have thought! Perfect coffee, perfect atmosphere, perfect Paris! Thank you!

1 Thank sharonbarrigar
Sydney
“Cute Coffee House”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Wonderful coffee, clean, quirky, comfy furnishings and relaxing. The best choc, almond home made cookies I have every tasted. Clean restroom and a pleasure to visit.

Port Angeles, Washington
“Great little surprise!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We were walking through Stevenson, browsing the shops. When it was time for a break we came across Robbie's. Great ambiance! Good food! Yummy coffee! Fireplace warmed us up and we enjoyed our stay. Very friendly people working there!

• Visited January 2014