“9 hole round”

Skamania Lodge Golf Course
Ranked #5 of 15 things to do in Stevenson
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Last time was actually oct 2012 beer fest & then got a golf cart & went 9 holes. Lovely day & great course - took great pics sorry I couldnt get a pic of the red dragonfly that landed on the back of my hand while I was sitting in the golf cart!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Beautiful course with stunning views. This course is wonderful for golfers of all abilities. Narrow fairways surrounded by tall trees. Some elevated tees. Expect to see wildlife. The zipline crossing the course overhead makes it even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

One of the most bizarre courses I've ever played. I think I only used my driver twice. It was a test, but it was really short. Fun to give a try if you are in the area.

2  Thank Steven C
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My wife and I played a free round here with a coupon we got at the Portland golf show. It took an hour to get there and the setting was breathtaking. We played in 80 degree weather and paid like $30 for a riding cart. We were told we might lose a bunch of balls, and we sure did. The course is very hilly and extremely tight and I only used driver on one hole and promptly lost my ball. The good news is that's found dozens of balls when looking for mine! Some of the holes have spectacular views of the gorge and Columbia river but the course itself is full of uphill and downhill lies and doglegs and unless you hit the ball extremely straight, then it's not very fun. The greens were slow because they just plugged them, so it's hard to say if they would be fast when healed. A couple of holes we could see zip liners careening down the slopes and one tee box was directly under the starting point...a little unnerving. Overall, a fun course to see and play but I wouldn't want to play there often unless I could hit the ball straighter!

2  Thank littlemtn