“Great restaurant for Stevenson”
Review of Big River Grill

Big River Grill
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Stevenson
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Camas
“Great restaurant for Stevenson”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My husband suggested we go here as he loves their Reuben! I thought the corned beef was a bit stringy! It was hot though! I love my food hot! I had the Grilled veggie sandwich! It was supposed to be served on house made focaccia and was served on a hamburger bun. Yuck! And maybe that's why my sandwich wouldn't hold together and I had to eat it with a fork! There wasn't any sauce either !
Service was a bit lacking - slow!

1 Thank Knitsterchick

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Had every seat taken for a reason- worth a stop.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

It's a joy when the wait staff stands out as much as the food, the Big River Grill puts both over the top. The ingredients were fresh, the portions large, and the flavor delicious. When I asked our 13 year old son if he was in heaven over the meatloaf that he was devouring he replied, 'somewhere above there'. My husband and I both had the salmon- the waitress was kind enough to serve me the salmon sandwich which is usually just a lunch item- both preparations were terrific. The refills on the lemonade were appreciated by the kids, and the desserts were as huge as dinner, spilling over with ice cream and whip cream. They have an extensive and interesting license plate collection and relics from years past. Everyone from the bartender to the waitresses went out of their way to be welcoming and make what was simply a roadside stop in a stunning neck of the woods into a great memory. Don't miss out on trying the pies!

Visited July 2014
Topeka
“Salmon not as good as the rest”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had dinner here, it came highly recommended. The place had very friendly staff, good atmosphere and my friend's dinner was very good. However my salmon was dry, and overcooked.
Probably should have sent it back. Otherwise liked everything else, would probably give them another try.

• Visited July 2014
Seattle Area
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great food, good prices, friendly staff.. The blackberry pie was excellent as were our burgers and chicken fingers. Great close alternative for those staying in the Skamania area.

Visited July 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Mmmm”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had a lovely lunch here a couple of days ago. We both had the salmon sandwich and it was delicious. The fries were super yummy with a panko coating.
Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good prices.

• Visited July 2014