“Breakfast”

Dixie's Home Cookin'
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Sumner
Reviewed 20 April 2017

My wife wanted to go shopping in Sumner so she took me to breakfast as a bribe. This place was Very good! The Grave Is A Must Try And The Potatoe Pancakes Are awesome. The portions are very large. I will be going back again. The also have a nice lunch and dinner menu of burgers and sandwiches. Breakfast is served all day which is a plus in my book.

1  Thank Lynn F

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We had lunch; large sandwiches and a good helping of fries. My only complaint is that the service is a little slow.

1  Thank Jim R
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Tried this place today after reading the reviews. I am so glad that we did. It was soooo good. I had an omelet and it was FULL of goodies. I had the potato pancakes instead of the hash browns or Dad's potatoes and they were amazing. I expected one small pancake but received 3 good sized potato pancakes. I can't wait to eat my left overs. My hubby is a sausage gravy snob and he actually liked their gravy and was impressed. I noticed some reviews criticizing the service, but I thought the service was great! They were busting their behinds! We will return! It is about a 30 minute drive and worth every mile!

1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I've been to Dixie's a dozen or so times and always enjoy their comfort breakfast food. Try Dad's potatoes - rounds that are lightly fried - for a different take on potatoes. The pancakes aren't my favorite but the egg dishes are very good.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

great place for breakfast: big portions of home cooking including biscuits and gravy. it gets crowded at least on weekends. very family friendly.

1  Thank DrStuo

Been to Dixie's Home Cookin'? Share your experiences!