“Great Service & Food At This Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, American, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Poulsbo, Washington
“Great Service & Food At This Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

The Green Olive Cafe is a pleasant experience.
Went with a friend for lunch. I have been wanting to test it out for a while.
The lunch menu is well rounded for selections. Meals came with a choice of soup or salad and a choice of fries, potato chips or one other selection I can not recall.
My friend had the steak sandwich. It was loaded with meat and very tastey. She had planned to take half the sandwich home as it was a generous portion, but it did not make it out of the restaurant. I had the burger with my choice of cheese and deluxe.
We had the lemon cake for dessert. Very good and large enough to share.
I plan to come back here. Lovely decor, great food and service.

• Visited August 2014

Vermont
“Great waffles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I had the belgian waffles with fruit, which were very tasty. Coffee was not as good - typical restaurant fare. Service was good. Decor is bright and modern.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank VtDancers
Houston, Texas
“Custom service you don't normally get....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have eaten at this resturant many, many, many times.... Mostly breakfast but also many lunches and dinners too. Have I had a bad meal? Yes, when they first opened, but no restaurant can say they never served a bad meal.... it happens. When I told the owner how the meal was they took care of it on the spot! I really enjoy visiting with the staff and owners and I really enjoy 99.99% of my great meals there. If you want personal service with good food, this is your place.

• Visited August 2013
Corydon, Indiana
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

While on a business trip to this area, my husband and I found this very nice place! The person running the business was so kind and did an excellent job waiting on us and it appeared many locals. Had the potato soup and it was outstanding. My husband had a burger and fries and it was great. I would highly recommend this place!!

• Visited May 2014
“Great service. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor, went in with 6 kids & 3 adults. Staff was outstanding with splitting plates for kids. Was a great change from fast food & priced right.