“Authentic Mexican Food”

Restaurante El Faro
Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I love this food. I recommend the quesadillas. Their enchiladas and tacos are also very good. Service is quick and I would definitely eat there again. Not a fancy restaurant though.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

We came in for a short lunch break, and had the tacos de carnitas (little grilled pork cubes) and carne asada bsitec (marinated steak), both delicious. While we waited, we had the obligatory fresh-made tortilla chips, with a tasty-but-not-blazing-hot chile (salsa). The tacos were cooked and prepared to order, and everything was very fresh. With a Jarrito de pina (Mexican pineapple soft drink) to wash it all down, it was a nice meal. As a bonus, they have a panaderia (Mexican bakery) next door, with fresh pan dulce (sweet bread) for dessert. The empanadas there were delicious. Their specialty is Mexican seafood, which I will try on my next visit.

1  Thank dstalcup