“Great Food. Wonderful Location!!”

The Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #18 of 760 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Red Oak, Texas
“Great Food. Wonderful Location!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have eaten there several times while working here in Tacoma weekly. So far, I have never been disappointed. I don't drink beer, but I understand that they have a good selection. I love how the restaurant is on the water, and on a warmer day you can sit outside.

• Visited July 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“Extremely noisy”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My food was good, the service was average but I wouldn't go back because it is so noisy you can't talk to the person next to you. If you want a noisy sports bar atmosphere then this is the place for you.

• Visited October 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Great food; Outstanding service”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We came here because of a free coupon for a piece of Mile High Mud Pie. The pie was great indeed. The whole meal was delicious; and the service provided from our waiter Sean was outstanding. I wanted a sandwich, and Sean recommended the Crab and Artichoke. This scrumptious sandwich is served on a toasted baguette with Alaska snow crab with artichoke hearts, tomato, onion, mayonnaise, cheddar and Monterrey jack cheese. We had a wonderful time, and will no doubt return here often.

• Visited October 2013
“Great family menu and an excellent view”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We have been going the Ram on Ruston Way for several years now. As a chain, the food is consistently good at every location but the view from this location is exceptional. The atmosphere is always lively and the service is cosistently excellent. If I were going to open a brewery restaurant myself I would want it to be just like the Ram on Ruston Way! The Heffewiezen is my favorite outside of Germany. The Butt Face Amber is our other favorite brew - keep up the great brewing!!

• Visited November 2012
Sydney, Australia
“bar menu”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We arrived late so it was the last place open to grab a beer and some bar food. Quality was okay but nothing to write home about.

Visited September 2013

Been to The Ram Restaurant & Brewery? Share your experiences!