“Great for the price”

Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Tacoma
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great for the price”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Hotel is close to the Tacoma mall,you can walk to the mall for eating out or shopping for things.
Bathroom and kitchen are both very clean. Front desk staff is pleasant to deal with.
The only thing thing that I don't like is the wall is not sound proof, so you hear the noise from the outside,and your next door neighbor as well.

Room Tip: Great customer service, the front desk staff is very helpful.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank april4450
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - South, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
April - Thank you so much for taking a moment to post a review of your experience. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to offer a comfortable stay with amenities that fit your needs and provided you with excellent customer service. We strive to ensure that every guest has a wonderful visit while in the Tacoma area and I am happy we have been successful.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Great location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice having a kitchen but for the one night stay really wish there was a hair dryer. Rooms were large and the bed was comfortable. It was a little like an apartment feel to this hotel. Would recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank azgirl55
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - South, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are so happy to hear that our staff provided you with great service and that you liked your spacious room, especially the kitchen. Still, I do apologize that it was not communicated that we have hairdryers available at the front desk and will be sure to address this at check-in moving forward so there isn't any further confusion.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are traveling in the area.
Astoria oregon
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

This feels like a budget place, that one has a busy life things to do and the room reflects that just need a bed for the night. That would do well for one getting in late and departing very early in the morning and if that is what you are looking for this is the place for you.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. Please know, we appreciate your feedback and will use it to ensure that we are doing our best to provide all of our guests with an enjoyable experience. As well, we will work to improve our offerings moving forward.

We hope that you will allow us to accommodate your needs the next time that you are in the area.
Tacoma
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I just completed my stay at Extended Stay America. I lived there about 4 month straight. the service I received from a guy name Mr.Roel, was exceptional. From the first day there until I left he made me and others feel like we were at home or at a 5 star hotel and the price were reasonable and got better if you stayed longer. He was so professinal I had to ask him where he received such great customer training. He provided me with places to dine that was near the hotel and also gave me insight on the surrounding area.He took Extended Stay to a higher level Great JOB. I suggest you have Ms. Lupe clean your room. She takes great pride in her work. I knew I could count on my room being very clean with fresh towels and linnen. If there was anything that Mr Roel didnt know you could count on Mr. Sean for everything from making sure breakfast was available to keeping coffee hot. The whole staff made my stay great. Extended Stay you were spot on with these 3 employees

Room Tip: The upper floors seemed more quiter
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 25 July 2013

While staying here during our PCS move our truck was broken into. After talking to local police, we discovered that this is a common occurrence in the area of town. If possible, avoid the headache and stay at a different location.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Britani F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - South, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Britani - want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with most aspects of your stay. I do apologize that your vehicle was broken into, but I would like to assure you that security is a top priority and we are working diligently to reduce this problem.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed for 30 days at the hotel and the staff were always helpful and friendly, the room met all my needs, especially the kitchenette, wifi, & cable TV. The lobby and room were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay at an extended stay hotel again in the future if need be.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank armytraveler520
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - South, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such pleasant things about your experience! I am glad to read that you were pleased with the location and the accommodations we offer. We strive to provide a Home Away from Home environment so our guests are comfortable and happy during their stay! Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Needed to make a short trip to visit relatives in Tacoma. Found the Extended Stay to be clean and well maintained, and an excellent location for my purposes. Breakfast was just a snack, but that suited me fine. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Tim - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that we were a good fit for your needs while you were enjoying your visit with family. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!