Adriatic Grill - Italian Cuisine & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Adriatic Grill - Italian Cuisine & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 742 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Mediterranean, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th St.
Stuttgart, Germany
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Amazing customer service and the smoked salmon penne is to die for! i must mention the customer service again as it was Amazing! I see several comments about pricing. Yo get what you pay for ~ I was extremely pleased!

• Visited May 2014

Tacoma, Washington
“Grammy Award winners love the place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm in the biz of putting on concerts by famous people. By the time CD's are autographed, hands shaken, and gear packed up, my visiting artists are hungry, and room service sometimes doesn't go late enough. On weeknight shows in the past, I've had menus delivered backstage so that they could pick and choose in advance and we'd send someone out for their post-show meal. But thank goodness for Adriatic Grill and their late(r) closing hours...and reasonable prices (after all, what promoter wants added costs?). Over the past year, I've had two jazz luminaries dine at Adriatic Grill following rehearsals on the night prior to their concerts. The next night, after their show, I've asked where they want to have a meal where we can all celebrate their standing ovations and guess what? These guys - who know every late night spot on the planet - invariably have asked..."can we go back to where we were last night? Their food was great!" So, whether in the bar or in the dining area, if you're enjoying the great food and hear four or five of your fellow diners talking showbiz, it just might be us, stop by and say you liked the show and maybe get your CD signed!

• Visited April 2014
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great all day happy hour in bar on Sunday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I always stop here when we are in the Tacoma Mall area. On Sunday, it's happy hour all day so you can eat like a champion for very little expense in the bar. We order the salad, an order of the pizza and a pasta dish and share them all. Good wine selection and decent pour. It's fun to sit in the bar and watch the busy front door - this is a popular place. I have been here at least 5 times this year and each time the service and food were of decent quality.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank mypowers
Seattle, Washington
“Good, but no cigar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

We arrived at about 3:45 and dinner was being served. I and an overpriced beer, $3.35 in a store, $7.50 here. Moving on the service was excellent, attentive and cordial. I had Chicken Parmesan, the pasta was dry and under seasoned and i didn't like it, the chicken also dry with a small amount of sauce and cheese also, not very good, dry and salty. My wife had a crab pizza, and it was outstanding, we all had a little and 4 thumbs up. Daughter had salmon penne, not sure of it's name. She said it sucked, her words, fishy and off flavored. Since we live in the PacNW we know what salmon tastes like, that is bad. Son-in-law had a a pepperoni and sausage pizza without mushrooms, and it was very good, personally i would have had the mushrooms as well. I appears the pizza is excellent, and the other entree's good luck.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Moorhead MN
“Understated elegance with a Mediterranean touch--lovely!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I took my son-in-law out for a late lunch. The details of the plating were wonderful as was the service. I thoroughly enjoyed the décor which encouraged me and my son-in-law to relax and just take in the food and surroundings. Save room for dessert - they are to die for!

• Visited December 2013