“Fun intimate place”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun intimate place”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

It's a small fun comedy club. They always have great comedians. Super affordable date night or girls night out. Sign up for email alerts. You get free bday tix and sometimes random free tix too.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kerseybears

Tacoma, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very rude and management, owners were extremely disrespectful”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I purchased tickets for a 10:30 show only to be informed at the door that shows after 10 PM are only 21 and up. When I had initially purchased my tickets online, NO WHERE during the checkout process did it inform me that you had to be 21 to get into shows past 8 pm. The only place it says this on the website is in the FAQS section. When I requested a refund for my tickets over the phone, I spoke to the owner and he refused to refund my tickets. I was offered to trade them in for a future show but there are no shows I am interested in seeing. He continued to talk to me disrespectfully, talking down to me as if I was stupid. I should not have to research and look through the FAQS before I purchase my tickets to find out it is only 21 and up, when anytime before 10 oclock is 18 and up. They should inform you of this policy at the time of your ticket purchase, but obviously that's expecting too much.

Visited March 2014
6 Thank Anonymous266
Tacoma, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Show but too cold”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was a nice venue but the place was kept very cold and the drinks were a little expensive. If you go bring a jacket and a fat wallet. The comedian was great though and parking was easy.

Visited October 2013
Puyallup,WA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Night Out”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We bought a Groupon almost a year ago and just used it now. I'm sorry I didn't use it earlier! We had a great night of laughs. Rebecca Corry was hilarious! We ordered burgers and fries. I was glad the club served food because we didn't get to the restaurant we wanted to go to dinner earlier enough. I can't wait until we go here again! I will not wait for a goupon deal to happen.

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only visit if you want to hurt from laughter.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I was not sure at first what I had brought my wife into. It was very dark upon entering. But, the gut busting laughing soon had us forgetting about any concerns.

Visited October 2012