“Dinner with Family and Great Friends”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #45 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

While visiting our Son at Ft Lewis, he took us to meet up with HIS Army family at BJ's in Tacoma, WA. The atmosphere was alive, the food was good; but the company was unsurpassed!!! We even celebrated a couple of Birthdays!! The service was also good.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great Service as being immediately greeted upon entering. Ordered multiple appetizers which came out hot and fresh. The menu has a great selection of entrees which gives it a plus! There were six individuals at our table and all positive feedbacks!!! Several entrees offers a lunch sized portion or dinner sized portion.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our family of 4 has ate there 3 times in the last month, twice for lunch and once for dinner. We usually don't eat out quite so often at 1 place but we joined their rewards program and started using their new phone app and have received some great deals that we couldn't pass up. It is a busy place but with the new phone app you can be put at the top of the waiting list...even so, the wait was still about 10 minutes for dinner / 5 minutes for lunch. The service is average. The lunch prices are great compared to applebees or red robin. I'd much rather go to bj's. They also have a diverse menu to choose from. The food is delicious. My favorite is the the corn fritter in the small bites section (only $3 something for 4 little balls but they are heavenly dipped in the sauce thats drizzled on the plate) and enlightened chicken tacos ($5.99 lunch special. I do not buy these because I'm trying to watch my weight, but the taste is wonderful...I'm a big fan of street tacos). The pizzas are tasty also. And finally the desserts are so yummy. OK. So you can order ahead with the new phone app and save $5 right now if you purchase over $20. You give a time you will be there and as soon as you are seated they will start your order. It does save some time. And you can now pay with your phone if you want to....no waiting for the server to get you the check. Sorry this is so long but there was just so many good things to share.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A much better experience than you would expect in an out lot of a mall. This restaurant was very busy, a bit noisy, but really very nice. Our server was timely, pleasant, and very good at his job. The food was terrific and priced reasonably. Good place!

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I've been a few times for the avocado egg rolls (which are amazing) but everything else is mediocre.
I never enjoy meal. I sent my burger back because it tasted moldy and got attitude from the manager.
And when the check comes, I always feel buyers remorse. Like I spent too much for crap food.