“Exquisite Preparation”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Simply decorated decor but the Bombshell is delivered at the table!! Food is fabulous. Drinks from a menu with a range from good to rare. A great experience that must be had. Choose from a well explained (waitstaff is essential here) gourmet menu divided between vegetarian and carnivore. Specials look fresh and tantalizing. Desserts...oh so good. We talked about our dinners with the guests at surrounding tables as though we had known each other for years. Never caught their names though. Friendly, knowledgeable staff that just made the late afternoon dinner perfect. I must go back quickly!! Prices over-the-top reasonable.

1  Thank Chuck H

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Marrow is not only a restaurant, it's an education because I swear I have to Google most of the ingredients to know what I'm eating! But it's always creative, beautifully presented and most of all delicious! Even something as simple as mozerella sticks is taken to a different level! I also find it facinating that I am not a vegetarian but I usually order from that side of the menu. :) The staff is also amazing because the service is great.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Well I have been to Marrow four times now and I keep meaning to write a review. It is hands down the best restaurant in Tacoma. It is for a more adventurous eater in my opinion but there are typically one or two things that are more traditional. My husband eats more traditional things and he loves it here! Every time we go we are blown away by the knowledge of the staff, the energy of the restaurant, and bottom line the AMAZING food. We have taken other people and every time they are always so impressed. One of my favorite historical dishes with the boar and the quail. You must go!

1  Thank bettsimpson
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Fantastic. Excellent menu half for meat eaters half for vegetarian. Well crafted cocktails. Industrial modern decor. Friendly and efficient wait staff. We have not had a bad meal and we have been going since they opened. Can get noisy. A wonderful dining experience.

1  Thank Rbrianh1
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My wife and I love this place. We have been twice and have never been disappointed. It is located in Tacoma, WA, which isn't the most popular vacation spot, but if you ever find yourself there make it a point to go to Marrow. Last time we ate there we had a few oysters, which are local to Puget Sound, and were deliciously sweet with just a little brine. We also had a baked brie appetizer and then the main course. She had a veggie burger and I had a Wagyu burger. Both were dressed with white cheddar, bacon, duck fat aoli, and demi on a brioche bun. Finger licking good!