Spent 3 nights here while visiting my daughter who attends the U. Of Puget Sound. Third or fourth time that I have stayed here. Love the place. Beautiful setting on the shores of Commencement Bay, with a spectacular view of the Olympics. Wifi and a solid, if unimaginative, breakfast included. Not the least-expensive option in Tacoma, but still a good value, considering what you are getting. Have to climb 30th St. to get to UPS, but it's only about 20 min. walk. Note: The hotel is across the street from train tracks, and Amtrak and freight trains pass through regularly, including at night. I like train sounds, so don't mind, and they are not too loud. Sorry that my daughter is graduating, as I probably won't be back for awhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Tacoma's Old Town community is the Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Waterfront, Tacoma's only waterfront hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located just two miles north of downtown Tacoma's amazing museum district, and is only 10 minutes from Tacoma Dome & Convention Center. All the hotel guestrooms have waterfront views with 55" flat screen TVs and include complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is provided in addition to our fitness and business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Tacoma