The hotel was fine, location was terrible in my opinion. On the Tacoma industrial waterfront, most of which is gone, but still has an industrial feel to it. View over the water was of factories belching out smoke? mist? I don't know what but not pleasant. It is outside of downtown Tacoma, so must drive to the Tacoma Museums, which are all great places to visit. There are very nice hotels downtown within walking distance of the sites. There are a lot of restaurants near the hotel, again have to drive to them. Also, a train track in front of hotel with Amtrak and freight trains running at all hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Tacoma's Old Town community is the Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Waterfront, Tacoma's only waterfront hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located just two miles north of downtown Tacoma's amazing museum district, and is only 10 minutes from Tacoma Dome & Convention Center. All the hotel guestrooms have waterfront views with 55" flat screen TVs and include complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is provided in addition to our fitness and business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Tacoma